Brand new members from Italy - Nuovi membri dall'Italia

My wife and I just wanted to say hello to all out Italian neighbors. We moved to the country 1 month ago and would love to make some friends.

Mia moglie ed io volevamo solo salutare tutti i vicini italiani. Ci siamo trasferiti nel paese 1 mese fa e ci piacerebbe fare amicizia.
Really welcome to you and your wife! Italian here from tuscany

I am 42 years old... really want to make new friends
Excellent! Thank you for the welcome. We studied Italian language for several months in preparation to purchase a home here, only to learn everyone in our village speaks a dialect and we can't understand them! 😬

Prefect. I have only learned basic words and grammar from DuoLingo. It is a good app but has major limitations.

My wife and I just wanted to say hello to all out Italian neighbors. We moved to the country 1 month ago and would love to make some friends.

Mia moglie ed io volevamo solo salutare tutti i vicini italiani. Ci siamo trasferiti nel paese 1 mese fa e ci piacerebbe fare amicizia.
Benvenuto! Sono olandese ma cerciamo amici!

Welcome to Italia! Have fun, Hope you enjoy our beautiful land! Feel free to text. I enjoy talk and make new friends. Ciao ciao!

Back