Brand New here!

Been contemplating setting up an account and connecting with knowledgeable folks for a very long time, and finally got the balls to do it. Still scary though. Guess I decided ya only live once. I'm on the West Coast of USA and keen to chat / connect with other, guys primarily who are also into male K9's and horses. Really more into dogs though. I hope this is the correct place for this kind of post, don't want to be guilty of any faux pas, miss steps or breeches in etiquite. Will be gratful for any tips, pointers or suggestions on resources and making connections. Making real world connections with like minded guys would be AMAZING!!! Thanks!

Welcome. When I started to first post I was nervous and scared as well, but for the most part everyone is very open and welcoming.

Open Minded, Thank you! Wow, everyone seems so warm and friendly here. Damn, if I had known there were so many dudes into K9's +, I'd have joined years ago. I had this notion that I'd only find women here and I was just another freak, barking up the wrong tree. Wow, what an eye opener this past 18+ hours has been. I haven't left the house all day. I think I'm gonna like it here, a lot. Can't wait to meet other like minded dudes. 2022 is looking up already. Thanks for the warm hello.

Last edited:
Welcome. When I started to first post I was nervous and scared as well, but for the most part everyone is very open and welcoming.
Thank you. I'm beginning to see and feel that. This itch has been my deepest, darkest secret, and I was positive I'd never have the slightest opportunity to even converse with someone about it, so terrified I was. Still cautious, but I finally have some hope, and now knowledge, that I am not a total freak in this brave new chapter of my life. Thank you for that warm welcome. Thank you.

Thanks, Open Minded, Thank you!
Wow, everyone seems so warm and friendly here. Damn, if I had known there were so many dudes into K9's +, I'd have joined years ago. I had this notion that I'd only find women here and I was just another freak, barking up the wrong tree. Wow, what an eye opener this past 18+ hours has been. I haven't left the house all day. I think I'm gonna like it here, a lot. Can't wait to meet other like minded dudes. 2022 is looking up already. Thanks for the warm hello.

I had this notion that I'd only find women here and I was just another freak, barking up the wrong tree.
Welcome to the 'ville! :husky_happysmile:

Most users are dudes (anywhere in relation to this topic, not only here) actually and I guess that even a bigger share is into male canids, not female ones. But there's no representing statistic existing surely enough.

There are a lot of zoos not interested in male animals, just female ones, as well. You can find people of almost any interest here and as long as no rules are broken there's no reason to feel unaccepted.

Thanks, Open Minded, Thank you!
Wow, everyone seems so warm and friendly here. Damn, if I had known there were so many dudes into K9's +, I'd have joined years ago. I had this notion that I'd only find women here and I was just another freak, barking up the wrong tree. Wow, what an eye opener this past 18+ hours has been. I haven't left the house all day. I think I'm gonna like it here, a lot. Can't wait to meet other like minded dudes. 2022 is looking up already. Thanks for the warm hello.
Definitely not a freak. I know sometimes you can’t help but to think like that, and to think you are the only one, but you’re not. Plenty of guys and girls here that think and enjoy the same lifestyle as you.

Hi I’m also new here
Hey, LuckyDavyBoy2, Hi yourself :). And Welcome!
Don't know about you but this is a whole new world for me. I didn't think I would EVER come out and admit even anonymously to this near lifetime itch, even on my death bed. {I hope I'm not being too dramatic}. But it is true. There is a degree of freedom, having made this huge leap. And now that I have, I want to connect with others who may also share a similar interest. I hope we can connect even virtually and share about, what for me at least has been a long hidden desire of my life. Or not. Either way, again, WELCOME. I wish you well and I hope this is a positive experience for you as I am hope it will be for me. Be Well and take care.

Hey, LuckyDavyBoy2, Hi yourself :). And Welcome!
Don't know about you but this is a whole new world for me. I didn't think I would EVER come out and admit even anonymously to this near lifetime itch, even on my death bed. {I hope I'm not being too dramatic}. But it is true. There is a degree of freedom, having made this huge leap. And now that I have, I want to connect with others who may also share a similar interest. I hope we can connect even virtually and share about, what for me at least has been a long hidden desire of my life. Or not. Either way, again, WELCOME. I wish you well and I hope this is a positive experience for you as I am hope it will be for me. Be Well and take care.
Thank you soo much I would have never come out about this if this wasn’t such a non toxic and fun community that I frankly love because I can relate with practically everyone here

Thank you soo much I would have never come out about this if this wasn’t such a non toxic and fun community that I frankly love because I can relate with practically everyone here
Agreed. Frankly, I'm almost giddy. I kind of did this on a lark and am very happy so far with the results. Let's keep I touch.

Welcome to the 'ville! :husky_happysmile:

Most users are dudes (anywhere in relation to this topic, not only here) actually and I guess that even a bigger share is into male canids, not female ones. But there's no representing statistic existing surely enough.

There are a lot of zoos not interested in male animals, just female ones, as well. You can find people of almost any interest here and as long as no rules are broken there's no reason to feel unaccepted.
Thanks YanchaOkami!
Thanks for the demographic update. Much appreciated. Guess I'll need to be more open minded. And I have no intention of breaking any rules. I don't wanna screw up a good situation. Thanks again for the 'Welcome'. I'm thrilled to be here.

Back