blessed to have found this I finally belong

I understand. I kinda thought I was in my own as well for the longest time. Now I understand that although our community is small, there are still kindred spirits out there.

Part of the reason I try to be supportive of everyone here is because I spent so long on my own little island.

We aren't alone. It's great when you realize that
Yes. I have not been a part of this community for very long, but I am glad to have found it. Although not everyone here sees things the same way I do, I have met some fantastic people

Welcome, and enjoy, I used to feel like that till my friend told me about this site and now I feel so comfortable chatting to people.
I could never tell anyone irl about this I would get burnt at a steak. Wish I could 🥲 how did you telling them come about? I would love some pointers :’)

This warms my heart to hear it! Glad you can find happiness in such caring people ^.^!

been lurking for a bit finally got the nerve up to join like what I see soo far and feels like I good fit for me

I'm new here to and hope for this place to be the next step in my life towards feeling free ✨️ good luck you!

Back