Bitch discharge after sex

akyla87

Tourist
Hello, After the vaginal relationship with my bitch she always gets a transparent and odorless vaginal discharge, usually lasts between 3-5 days after sex and then ends, normally I do not unload inside her, this discharge is rest of lubricant? It's been three months after your last cycle and every time we have sex transparent odorless discharge happens that's what happens too? Currenti I'm using KY

Sorry bad english.

Last edited:
I took her at the vet is a case of false pregnancy today it's about 60-70 days since her last heat and her vaginal discharge is mucus similar to a pregnant bitch.

there were no answers if someone is going through the same if he edifled to the details if your pet is the symptoms of a false pregnancy

Saiba mais

Yes it is a discharge similar to a pregnant bitch normally but with a false pregnancy, she still has the discharge and her breasts are inxed it has been 1 week since we have had sex I am waiting for her hormones to return to normal, it is funny that she plays, eats normally her pregnancy symptoms are just the discharge and nestling and the bigger boobs.
I think I've seen such discharge. At least, a friend showed me a picture. His girl was pregnant at the time, but he attributed it to them not having... relations for a while. So that would be opposite to your situation. I apologize, I'm not sure. I wish I knew more.

"Some" discharge if you use water based lubricant is normal, as well as "stickiness" of the removed lubricant out of the female dogs vagina. Wouldn't be different if you ejaculate inside of her, most will get flushed out by movements or peeing and she'll usually lick herself clean (which is not as easy with lubricant, that's why it can still be a bit sticky).

But this doesn't last days, more like a few hours, can as well get cleaned easily with a dampened soft cotton cloth. Quite a big amount will get ejected and removed by going on a pee walk a while after copulation / activities.

As well depends on amount applied (too much is never good, as it will either need to get flushed out / ejected or partly absorbed and transported through the body - as example the water that is in it).

But this harmless short-term removal out of the body has no relation to a false pregnancy.

As such, if you got a false pregnancy like in your case verified through the veterinary, that's a whole different story and the symptoms are possible over a longer time.

"Some" discharge if you use water based lubricant is normal, as well as "stickiness" of the removed lubricant out of the female dogs vagina. Wouldn't be different if you ejaculate inside of her, most will get flushed out by movements or peeing and she'll usually lick herself clean (which is not as easy with lubricant, that's why it can still be a bit sticky).

But this doesn't last days, more like a few hours, can as well get cleaned easily with a dampened soft cotton cloth. Quite a big amount will get ejected and removed by going on a pee walk a while after copulation / activities.

As well depends on amount applied (too much is never good, as it will either need to get flushed out / ejected or partly absorbed and transported through the body - as example the water that is in it).

But this harmless short-term removal out of the body has no relation to a false pregnancy.

As such, if you got a false pregnancy like in your case verified through the veterinary, that's a whole different story and the symptoms are possible over a longer time.
Yes the discharge stopped your hormones during the false pregnancy rises a lot

Back