Birth Control and Sex with a male dog

Hi guys! Long time zoo fan, but just recently started teasing my intact male Doberman to try and get him to mount me. I’ve been checking the forum and believe I’ll be able to get him to do it, he was staring at me in anticipation with his cock coming out of his sheath the other day.
I wanted to ask, I have the IUD as my birth control, does anyone have any idea of if he could knock it out of place during penetration, especially if he knots me? Would love to hear your thoughts!

I dated a girl who lived alone and had a Doberman. If only I had my wits about me way back when. 😢 What might have been…..
Isn't that just the way though.... There's so many times when someone has been hitting on me and my dumb ass was sitting there like "are they hitting on me or are they just giving me a friendly compliment about my ass and trying to see my dick as a joke??" And then a few years later I'm like "they were literally sexually assaulting me and I couldn't work that out.... Why couldn't I work that out??"

I don't have a vagina much less an IUD, so take it as you may that all of my knowledge is second-hand. From what I understand, feeling an IUD during sex is very unlikely if it's placed correctly, even during rough sex. I would still probably recommend getting his knot to fully grow with your hands first to get a proper idea of what you're dealing with (this goes for basically anyone's first time imo), but if you're comfortable with his size and how hard he humps, then I say go for it.

But still I think it's smart to be cautious. Maybe use your hand to control his depth at first until you know that it won't cause any pain

IUDs are a fantastic invention but they can hurt your partner.

I have had visible irritation on my penis from repeated rubbing from an IUD's string. The IUD's string can be shortened to extreme lengths, which will help with this.

Back