Big dog tongue fetish

I wouldn't call it a "fetish" that just makes it sound like there is something wrong with liking something that is part of who your attracted to: a part of kissing (which kinda goes against the Inanimate factor of the definition) I will however say that I absolutely love kissing dogs and it does give me an erection most of the time. So does when they visibly want me to pay attention to "other parts" or vice versa (some dogs love licking non-stop, some aren't all that interested in it but still may like the taste of cum, it's an individual preference I've noticed) People say similar things about other people and we don't label it with "fetish".

People, all day; can say wow she's got nice facial features. A big ass. Huge tits. Nobody bats an eye. But a zoo finds an animal attractive in any way shape or form. We are automatically labeled as deviant pervs :gsd_eyeroll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell yes! I just lay back and let my furry buddy get all up in my mouth with his tongue and im always leaning up after him trying to lap on his some more🤤🤤

Back