Big Dildo Question

flipbox9

BANNED
Hi,

I wanted to ask for some advice about taking in a huge dildo in my ass. I know the basics, a lot of lube, enema, etc but something is not working. I have a 13 inch dildo. It's not too wide around but I can only take in 8-9 inches before I hit "a wall" inside me. So how do I get passed this wall? Any advice is help and what toys, positions, etc would you recommend to help? Thanks for the help!

P.S: I'm doing this to train for a hung dog or horse.

it may be the toys firmness, if its to firm it wont go more than that...at least thats what ive heard....it could also just be your body...for positions, doggy style with a suction cup works best for me i can never get as much in when i ride it cowboy...but everyvody is different

it may be the toys firmness, if its to firm it wont go more than that...at least thats what ive heard....it could also just be your body...for positions, doggy style with a suction cup works best for me i can never get as much in when i ride it cowboy...but everyvody is different

Thank you!

sounds like you might be bottoming out on the bend from your rectum to sigmoid colon, you literally have to make a turn there. have you been able to get any longer and skinnier toys through? it took a while for me to stretch enough to straighten that turn out when taking bigger toys

So let me start off by saying "the wall" is actually your pelvic bone and the turn into the colon. its a tricky thing to get passed but not impossible.
To start off by saying you want to get a toy that is soft and flexible to straighten it out and you want to slowly increase in diameter. best toys are long tapered so your can gently increase the girth it will let past it. another thing is you really want to get lube up pass the bend and sometimes a tiny bit of air can help open it up greatly but not to much. as time goes on slowly increase your toys but after you start taking toys that are huge and long remember that your colon doesn't have nerves so be gentle with it. Also another neat thing once you get passed it changes it so it gets a lot easier and generally stays that way as far as I have noticed

so have fun please share your progress :3

A really good toy for making progress on deep anal penetration would be the Slink from SquarePegToys. It is really long, flexible, silicone, and tapers out to a plug shape with the option to order them with a suction cup base.

I just looked up the slink and DAMN thats a nice toy. If only I lived alone I would buy it and wear it all day up my ass.

No offense but that sounds like a stopping point. But hey, we all set our own goals in life. :unsure::)

The slink is great, but try other toys as well. I’ve found that wider headed toys actually tend to slide in easier sometimes. Definitely lube and patience. It also really helps to have someone else keep easing it into you, if you can find someone.

The slink is great, but try other toys as well. I’ve found that wider headed toys actually tend to slide in easier sometimes. Definitely lube and patience. It also really helps to have someone else keep easing it into you, if you can find someone.
Yup true true

Back