Boobs - What do you like to see?

Woman with big breasts. How to you like them ?

• With a bra. I like them hanging free. Clearly visible nipples

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • With a bra. I like them hanging free. Not visible nipples.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • With a bra. I like them pressing together. Clearly visible nipples.

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • With a bra. I like them pressing together. Not visible nipples.

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Without a bra. I like them hanging free. Clearly visible nipples.

Votes: 102 73.4%
  • Without a bra. I like them hanging free. Not visible nipples.

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Without a bra. I like them pressing together. Clearly visible nipples.

Votes: 30 21.6%
  • Without a bra. I like them pressing together. Not visible nipples.

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters
I'm very happy with my 38Gs and I prefer to wear a t-shirt without a bra so that my large protruding nipples are visible. J Love the attention.
I could really have used your Avatar as an example here - what a sex 💣

Last edited:
I'm very happy with my 38Gs and I prefer to wear a t-shirt without a bra so that my large protruding nipples are visible. J Love the attention.
I love when a woman goes braless and I can see her hard nipples poking through especially if it’s a white shirt and I can see the color of her areolas!

Having big ones looks really nice and hot, untill its time to constantly carry them like we do😂🥲
The look and the comfort often give different results.
Example - if comfort ruled, then men would be wearing skirts and women trousers in ‘the western world’.
but the look often rules : (not my photo, from BeastForum? I will remove it if requested from the owner)

IMG_1609.jpeg

Quote about Virgin Mary from “The name of the Rose” by Umberto Eco :
Pulchra sunt ubera quae paululum supereminent et tument modice, nec licenter intumescunt, suppressa non deprimuntur.
His book translated to english :
“Beautiful also are the breasts, which protrude slightly, only faintly tumescent, and do not swell licentiously, suppressed but not depressed.“

Have Edited the Latin phrase, and added this beautiful woman and text. :

I too could forgive everyone after seeing and feeling her 💋
(PM me if you as owner wants this photo removed)

Attachments

• IMG_3283.jpeg
    IMG_3283.jpeg
    131.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Remember a warm summers day fifty years ago on a walking street I slowed down, 😳 mesmerised by a beautiful women wearing nothing but an overall, not much to cover her boobs 😍

Remember a warm summers day fifty years ago on a walking street I slowed down, 😳 mesmerised by a beautiful women wearing nothing but an overall, not much to cover her boobs 😍
Now I have found this girl here on ZV, uploaded by Erja yesterday in the thread ‘Picture/Clip Post Magazines’
Almost as I remember her 😵‍💫

IMG_3933.jpeg

The last vote in this poll is a month ago. In total 137 voters since November 2022.
So it seems we are reaching the end for this. But thanks for the replies.
EDIT : just one more 👍

Last edited:
Back