Bi Ftm Aussie new to the zoo community

SlyFoxxie

Lurker
Heyo this is the first zoo community I've joined. I've been into animals since I was 13. My first sexual dream ever was having sex with a pack of wolves. I've always been ashamed of being into animals. I've never acted on my urges but I'd like to do so someday... It's scary though I've kinda tried with my dog but he's neutered so.. Plus my bf doesn't know and I'm not sure how he'd react and I'd rather not really do stuff behind his back as I'd feel awful.

Honestly not sure how active I'll be on here but still felt like I should introduce myself ^_^

Hi and welcome...don't be ashamed. Its perfectly natural, and its what you and we are.....we are Zoo......and I for one, would not change it for the world!

Heyo this is the first zoo community I've joined. I've been into animals since I was 13. My first sexual dream ever was having sex with a pack of wolves. I've always been ashamed of being into animals. I've never acted on my urges but I'd like to do so someday... It's scary though I've kinda tried with my dog but he's neutered so.. Plus my bf doesn't know and I'm not sure how he'd react and I'd rather not really do stuff behind his back as I'd feel awful.

Honestly not sure how active I'll be on here but still felt like I should introduce myself ^_^
Heya beautiful I'm from Australia too I'm in northern NSW I'm looking for ppl in this area that are also into zoo I love taking a dog inside me especially when he locks on and I'm stuck there as his bitch till I'm completely full of cum. Omg I so badly want to take a horse I'm transgender mtf and am seriously wanting to find more ppl and meet and greets so please feel free to contact me hun I use to have 2 dogs when I was 12 I remember letting them both mount me and lock on deep inside me after taking 2 dogs I felt complete it just feels right to be dominated like this but now I need a horse

Hi and welcome good to see another Aussie here DM me for a chat

Click on a members name amd it sys start conversation :)

Hi there, I'm in a similar boat where my partner doesn't know about my kinks. I'd love to connect if you'd like

Back