Best state for Zoophilia?

F

Furboy Strummer

To those who actively participate in local Zoophilia communities, what have you found to be the best areas in the United States to do so, both in terms of the law and in terms of the depth of the community? Do any areas stand out as being exceptional for Zoos?

To those who actively participate in local Zoophilia communities, what have you found to be the best areas in the United States to do so, both in terms of the law and in terms of the depth of the community? Do any areas stand out as being exceptional for Zoos?
Several years ago it used to be California from what I heard... But there used to be a lot of subcommunities all across the states back in the Beast Forum days. Right now I would still presume it's somewhere near the West Coast but I'd be blowing smoke out my ass if I were to say this is undoubtedly true. Nowadays I just don't know.

Arkansas, Missouri and Tennessee were home to lots of zoo groups back in the days of Yahoo and Excite groups and clubs. I'll venture that was indicative of zoo activity, along with those states being among the last to pass laws restricting/banning beastiality.

The Lake of the Ozarks Knot Riders group on Yahoo, is one I still miss.

Several years ago it used to be California from what I heard... But there used to be a lot of subcommunities all across the states back in the Beast Forum days. Right now I would still presume it's somewhere near the West Coast but I'd be blowing smoke out my ass if I were to say this is undoubtedly true. Nowadays I just don't know.
Can confirm that alot of us in cali from the old beastforum community days still keep and touch and occasionally will have a BBQ or bonfire to reconnect. It's turned more into a big group of friends than a community now.

There is no good state for this. Just good common sense that people seem to lack.
Yeah, as someone from outside the US, it's tragic how unreasonably taboo it seems to be there. Not that it's not frowned upon here, it's just that the laws and restrictions put in place aren't enforced, like, at all. It breaks my heart when I hear about how they could even take away your pet in the States.

But yeah, I'll stop before I derail the thread.

Yeah, as someone from outside the US, it's tragic how unreasonably taboo it seems to be there. Not that it's not frowned upon here, it's just that the laws and restrictions put in place aren't enforced, like, at all. It breaks my heart when I hear about how they could even take away your pet in the States.

But yeah, I'll stop before I derail the thread.
You're not derailing the thread, it's just the simple truth. A lot of these groups ended up vanishing as more attention was brought to bestiality and as the US became more prudish in a way.

Back in the Petlovers and Beast Forum days people from Ohio were very active. Seemed like some couple in OH was always offering to host parties featuring K9s for new folks wanting to try and for people wanting to watch.
I would like to know where I'm in ohio keep striking out actuallyeeting someone

Use to be law wise, when many states that had no laws on the book,s created very harsh punishment (felony charges, sex registration etc) after a few well known bestiality acts gained national attention. Some states that had laws on the books for quite a many years prior to the national attention, have/had laws that were usually misdeaurneamers, with minor fines and sentencing. Calif seems to come to mind for misdemeanor charges. I'd probably choose one of those states if you were worried about getting caught. But I think there still are a few states where no specific bestiality laws are on the books (WV, ??,??)

I believe there are 3-4 states that still don't have any laws regarding it at all or laws are lax making it technically legal but not sure what those states are.

Can confirm that alot of us in cali from the old beastforum community days still keep and touch and occasionally will have a BBQ or bonfire to reconnect. It's turned more into a big group of friends than a community now.
I miss bf sometimes. Wish I knew what happened to it.

Back