Best practices for guiding newbies

Dog5353

Zooville Settler
I have found myself online chatting now with multiple women who are curious or become curious about mating with dogs. I can't pretend to be an expert, so I often refer back to information from this forum, but often what people need most is a friendly ear.

It's definitely possible to end up chatting with people who are merely roleplaying, but honestly and vulnerability are hard to fabricate. It's hard for a horny guy to pull off pretending to be a distraught and confused young woman. If you suspect this is the case, you can say goodbye unless you want to role play. Generally it's worth assuming people's good intentions.

Never offer or ask for identifying information or pictures. But do ask questions about someone's background, experiences, and beliefs while warning them to be careful not to be specific about names, places, and other dangerous details. You may want to take enough notes to be sure they are consistent in their story.

Be compassionate. Discovering a zoophile identity or bestiality fetish can be a huge shock. It can cause some people to question their whole reality. It can cause some people to self harm. Have some mental health resources available, like a help line in their country. But warn them not to share details of their sexuality if in crisis, it could lead to institutionalization or incarceration.

I try to be there to answer questions and provide good resources (primarily from posts here) while assuring the person that their feelings are normal and worth pursuing in a safe way. People who are curious enough about the lifestyle to be asking questions of strangers are probably not going to just get over it. They are going to keep thinking about and desiring it until they either try it or live with the regret that they never did. Everyone needs a pep talk now and then.

Some women are excited by the thought that sex with a dog is considered so degrading. People are turned on by different things, and if you get the sense that this is the case, it's okay to press further, ask questions and get consent to tease them about how dirty their desires are. This can activate their interest and spur them from being curious to making a plan. Again, there are good resources here for helping them move forward to find a trustworthy owner.

Other women absolutely do not want to be degraded. They might be concerned that their thoughts and desires are abnormal and socially unacceptable. Here you can talk through the problems with that line of thinking: "normal" doesn't mean anything, whatever people think and feel is absolutely normal. No one chooses who is attractive to them, and what relationships are socially sanctioned changes over time in arbitrary ways. Look at how much social views about homosexuality has changed in the last 50 years, or about trans folx in the last 10! Many people have never experienced anyone encouraging them to recognize and accept their feelings, or any kind of positive support around their desires.

For many people in this situation, the taboo leads to an anxiety spiral or shame spiral, where negative thoughts reinforce each other and become habitual. There is great power in explaining how straightforward it is to rewire your brain and create new neural pathways of positive thinking that can replace old destructive habits. Recognizing that these negative thoughts can be cut short and replaced with good thoughts can be immediately life changing. Help them write a script they can follow about how they are a good person who deserves love. How they can let go of aspirations to have an ordinary life and instead embrace having an extraordinary life. Get them to use specific details about what they admire about themselves and how brave they can be to step outside of society's expectations.

I've found it immensely rewarding to be a sounding board and cheerleader for people beginning this journey of self discovery. Please share other ideas for being helpful in these kinds of situations.

There are many, many millions of people worldwide who fantasize about this lifestyle but haven't found a way into the community yet, and maybe haven't made peace with their own feelings. It's our responsibility to be good guides to help them find their path safely.

Thank you very much for your post.
We have read it a couple of time and bookmarked it.

I'm currently hosting chat groups on several platforms for women with licking, handjob, or knotting experience. Contact me if you are interested.

I have found myself online chatting now with multiple women who are curious or become curious about mating with dogs. I can't pretend to be an expert, so I often refer back to information from this forum, but often what people need most is a friendly ear.

It's definitely possible to end up chatting with people who are merely roleplaying, but honestly and vulnerability are hard to fabricate. It's hard for a horny guy to pull off pretending to be a distraught and confused young woman. If you suspect this is the case, you can say goodbye unless you want to role play. Generally it's worth assuming people's good intentions.

Never offer or ask for identifying information or pictures. But do ask questions about someone's background, experiences, and beliefs while warning them to be careful not to be specific about names, places, and other dangerous details. You may want to take enough notes to be sure they are consistent in their story.

Be compassionate. Discovering a zoophile identity or bestiality fetish can be a huge shock. It can cause some people to question their whole reality. It can cause some people to self harm. Have some mental health resources available, like a help line in their country. But warn them not to share details of their sexuality if in crisis, it could lead to institutionalization or incarceration.

I try to be there to answer questions and provide good resources (primarily from posts here) while assuring the person that their feelings are normal and worth pursuing in a safe way. People who are curious enough about the lifestyle to be asking questions of strangers are probably not going to just get over it. They are going to keep thinking about and desiring it until they either try it or live with the regret that they never did. Everyone needs a pep talk now and then.

Some women are excited by the thought that sex with a dog is considered so degrading. People are turned on by different things, and if you get the sense that this is the case, it's okay to press further, ask questions and get consent to tease them about how dirty their desires are. This can activate their interest and spur them from being curious to making a plan. Again, there are good resources here for helping them move forward to find a trustworthy owner.

Other women absolutely do not want to be degraded. They might be concerned that their thoughts and desires are abnormal and socially unacceptable. Here you can talk through the problems with that line of thinking: "normal" doesn't mean anything, whatever people think and feel is absolutely normal. No one chooses who is attractive to them, and what relationships are socially sanctioned changes over time in arbitrary ways. Look at how much social views about homosexuality has changed in the last 50 years, or about trans folx in the last 10! Many people have never experienced anyone encouraging them to recognize and accept their feelings, or any kind of positive support around their desires.

For many people in this situation, the taboo leads to an anxiety spiral or shame spiral, where negative thoughts reinforce each other and become habitual. There is great power in explaining how straightforward it is to rewire your brain and create new neural pathways of positive thinking that can replace old destructive habits. Recognizing that these negative thoughts can be cut short and replaced with good thoughts can be immediately life changing. Help them write a script they can follow about how they are a good person who deserves love. How they can let go of aspirations to have an ordinary life and instead embrace having an extraordinary life. Get them to use specific details about what they admire about themselves and how brave they can be to step outside of society's expectations.

I've found it immensely rewarding to be a sounding board and cheerleader for people beginning this journey of self discovery. Please share other ideas for being helpful in these kinds of situations.

There are many, many millions of people worldwide who fantasize about this lifestyle but haven't found a way into the community yet, and maybe haven't made peace with their own feelings. It's our responsibility to be good guides to help them find their path safely.
Thanks for this post ❤️❤️👌🏽

Back