Best places to find someone who’s Zoo?

Kavadh

Lurker
I know there’s no guarantees when it comes to finding someone compatible in normal circumstances when it comes to dating, and finding someone zoo-approving just makes things more difficult and unpredictable, so I have my doubts if there are any ‘better’ places to find a zoo significant other the norm.

But what do you guys think? Any websites/venues/locales where you’ve had success in finding like minded people?

Outside of a few very select places, I would think it depends a lot of what you are looking for. "Zoo" covers the whole range.

I know there’s no guarantees when it comes to finding someone compatible in normal circumstances when it comes to dating, and finding someone zoo-approving just makes things more difficult and unpredictable, so I have my doubts if there are any ‘better’ places to find a zoo significant other the norm.

But what do you guys think? Any websites/venues/locales where you’ve had success in finding like minded people?
Yo, you found iiiiiiiit!

Good luck on that... I've been hoping for that for over 10 years now. Not really any place you'll find that. It's possible here, but don't hold your breath.
The last part is true enough. And, I don't doubt the 1st part either, btw. I would say it depends what you seek though.

If it's a k9 girl, get a dog and walk his fucking legs off, she'll find you. If it's farm animals, you're probably back to shit out of luck.....BUT, a k9 girl might also be interested in other wildlife.......it's a starting place anyway.

The last part is true enough. And, I don't doubt the 1st part either, btw. I would say it depends what you seek though.

If it's a k9 girl, get a dog and walk his fucking legs off, she'll find you. If it's farm animals, you're probably back to shit out of luck.....BUT, a k9 girl might also be interested in other wildlife.......it's a starting place anyway.
Not a very easy subject to approach with a k9 girl... or else I wouldn't be 36 and single since I was 21 ;)

You run the risk of her telling the whole world what a pervert you are if you read her wrong.

Not a very easy subject to approach with a k9 girl... or else I wouldn't be 36 and single since I was 21 ;)

You run the risk of her telling the whole world what a pervert you are if you read her wrong.
True enough. I NEVER approach any girl like that unless I already know. But, I do let them find me. I wasn't kidding about the dog walking. You can tell if a woman is into your dog the same way you can tell she's into you. Except in this case, I don't fucking care what she thinks about me as long as she isn't so freaked out she sprints off.

K9 girls fuckin HOVER in dog parks the same way pedophiles do at playgrounds. Eye candy.

You just need a dog with a sleek look and a muscular build and they will come out of the wood work. They won't ALL be k9 but some of them for sure will be.

True enough. I NEVER approach any girl like that unless I already know. But, I do let them find me. I wasn't kidding about the dog walking. You can tell if a woman is into your dog the same way you can tell she's into you. Except in this case, I don't fucking care what she thinks about me as long as she isn't so freaked out she sprints off.

K9 girls fuckin HOVER in dog parks the same way pedophiles do at playgrounds. Eye candy.

You just need a dog with a sleek look and a muscular build and they will come out of the wood work. They won't ALL be k9 but some of them for sure will be.
In theory, you're right. Though I've only been to a dog park one time. Some folks don't have a dog park anywhere near them though (me being one of them). Not trying to be a naysayer, but that's very much out of many folk's reach.

...and the comment about pedophiles... :ROFLMAO:

lol. Fair enough. But regular parks work too. I travel a lot for work, so that part is easy for me, as is walking the dog since he can't shit in the room, but I take the dog everywhere with me. Hell, I've gotten nibbles and a random score or two at the hotel in the parking lot/grassy areas. It really all boils down to who is nearby wherever you are and how often you are out to be seen.

I move around location-wise a lot, but I always come back to the same places over and over again over time. I just move around too often to be *too* regular to the local folks, but some recognize me. And occasionally, I get an encore though not too often.

In the fetishes search bar, some key search terms:

zoo
beast
knots
animal play
"good dog"
people who have dogs
dog play
dogging
dog and horse play
panting drooling unneutered dog boys
locked in the dog kennel for breeding
animal shaped dildos
mounted and tied
barn sluts
Dog paw print tattoos
etc.

Thousands of people will come up with these in their "into" and "curious about" sections. Some more discreet ways of signaling to each other. Lotta people into tail there.
most of these don't really sound like down-low terms ^^
then again, i can imagine a person oblivious to zoo not knowing what a knot is...

Here i hope lol

Plenty of zoo girls here, but the fact that it's the internet is going to hobble you pretty badly. Especially if you charge straight out to the recruiting without spending some time to let folks get a handle on YOU. Creepy Corner is filled with 1 post ads for that reason alone. and, if you don't have a dog yourself, that's an even harder hill to climb. They ARE here, and there are many, but you have lots and lots of competition here too. WAY WAY more guys than girls here. It CAN be done, but you have to be very smart about how you go about it.

Be yourself, whether here to park or where ever
Finding a mate is every where and anywhere
and yes, even here.
Conversation like anything, be smart, listen and you will learn
A general blanket statement (No not always 100%
but signs, watch for sign, if she's still there after 3 minutes
theres some what of a connect, take it from there.

Except that Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle does not in particular involve any dating with other people. :D
It means that you are into animals not into people. But it is very common here, that people absolutely do not understand this term.

I've had a lot of relationships with female zoo fans. I meet women through Tinder or other dating apps/sites, so what I do is introduce the subject as a game with images linked to fetishes in general, and one of the images is of a dog having sex with a woman. If she shows curiosity, I continue the conversation, if not, I just stall a little more and then stop responding. It's important to make it clear that there will be no judgments about any fetish they have, and that it's just an interesting joke to get to know each other better. It's also important not to emphasize any of the fetishes, just list them as if they were random images about every fetish you've heard of. In addition to the zoo, I already had wonderful surprises about the people I was talking to through this "game".

Except that Zoo Exclusive Lifestyle does not in particular involve any dating with other people. :D
It means that you are into animals not into people. But it is very common here, that people absolutely do not understand this term.

Yeah ... Many zoos have no idea what exactly zoo-exclusive means. Few times I have already debated in zoo groups...

Spent the time to actually check and yeah there are a decent amount of zoos on fetlife. Its kept sorta on the down low but you can find them if you know the lingo. I can explain more if anyones interested.
Yes please!
I am on fetlife, so a way to find other Zoos there, would be helpful.

Good luck on that... I've been hoping for that for over 10 years now. Not really any place you'll find that. It's possible here, but don't hold your breath.
I agree, looked or nearly 2 decades but my life now revolves around a non zoo wife and several kids. Some have difficulty finding actual love "human to human" none the less, the secret we bear 😊

Lots of couples here tho 🥺🥰

Last edited:
Back