Best kind of lube for K9 anal?

Lube enough to insert the shaft of doggy's cock, but not the knot. Insert the dog for 5 or 6 minutes. Let him pump you full of pre-squirt. Remove the dog, maybe hose down the outside when you do, let the dog cool down and his cock shrink back up, then proceed like a normal fuck, except now you'll be using doggy pre-squirt for anal lube. Doggy pre-squirt is excellent anal lube.

Lube enough to insert the shaft of doggy's cock, but not the knot. Insert the dog for 5 or 6 minutes. Let him pump you full of pre-squirt. Remove the dog, maybe hose down the outside when you do, let the dog cool down and his cock shrink back up, then proceed like a normal fuck, except now you'll be using doggy pre-squirt for anal lube. Doggy pre-squirt is excellent anal lube.
5-6 min of pre... Man you def dont know what you talk about. That dick has sailed far longer and your ass contains pre, cum and the last fraction as well.

To answer the question, NO Silicone EVER!
The boys usually fix it themself, the dick is slick but if you feel like you need lube, then use waterbased

5-6 min of pre... Man you def dont know what you talk about. That dick has sailed far longer and your ass contains pre, cum and the last fraction as well.

To answer the question, NO Silicone EVER!
The boys usually fix it themself, the dick is slick but if you feel like you need lube, then use waterbased
That entire first sentence....? What the fuck are you even saying there? Do you speak english or some other language? No idea at all what the hell you attempted to say there. Care to explain in actual english?

I assure you, I've seen this done dozens of times, with no issues at all. Sounds to me as if you might possibly be the one who has no clue what you're talking about, but then, I barely understood a word you said, so.....who knows?

I assure you, I've seen this done dozens of times, with no issues at all. Sounds to me as if you might possibly be the one who has no clue what you're talking about, but then, I barely understood a word you said, so.....who knows?
I dont have the energy to care but I have been with more dogs than you have, just leave it

Well, since I don't get fucked by dogs, yeah, duh, no fuckin brainer. BUT, if what you're trying to say is that what I suggested is somehow not enough, I say maybe you need to do some research on the topic? I have no doubt you've been fucked in the ass a lot, but I seriously doubt it was a dog doing it, since there seems to be a bit of a gap in your knowledge of how that works. Back to research and fantasy land. Have a nice day.

Well, since I don't get fucked by dogs, yeah, duh, no fuckin brainer. BUT, if what you're trying to say is that what I suggested is somehow not enough, I say maybe you need to do some research on the topic? I have no doubt you've been fucked in the ass a lot, but I seriously doubt it was a dog doing it, since there seems to be a bit of a gap in your knowledge of how that works. Back to research and fantasy land. Have a

Sorry Sir but I don´t think I need to know much more about the hows... I got my first knot in my ass 20 years ago and after hundreds of them I think I can say that I know what I am talking about. But as you seem to be interested in research I might be able to find some easy to read articles about the anatomy and functions in dogs copulating if you need it? And have a nice day.

ok chief. Whatever you say. I'm fairly well versed in how dogs fuck, it's you who seem confused, but, that's pretty visible to all but you, so, have it your way. Thanks for the contribution. The internet is always in need of more stupid and more guesswork. Maybe your dog fucks different than all other dogs do? Who knows? Stranger shit has happened. You should write us an essay on exactly how your dog does the deed, it seems he does it quite different than any other. I bet he just rails away at you, huh? Nice story, dude.

Last edited:
Whatever you say. I'm fairly well versed in how dogs fuck
Actually, you're not but he sounds like he might be.

You should write us an essay on exactly how your dog does the deed
Try looking in the How To Section.

Three things stand out. First, every dog that I have ever met has a reflex to bury his cock completely in whoever he is fucking the instant that feels the tip enter. Second, a dog will not maintain an erection nor will he willingly stay mounted without strong stimulation around the base of his cock. Third, that stimulation will trigger his knot and orgasm in seconds. Once that happens, he's done for at least a few hours.

The internet is always in need of more stupid and more guesswork.
You seem to have a more than sufficient supply.

Actually, you're not but he sounds like he might be.

Try looking in the How To Section.

Three things stand out. First, every dog that I have ever met has a reflex to bury his cock completely in whoever he is fucking the instant that feels the tip enter. Second, a dog will not maintain an erection nor will he willingly stay mounted without strong stimulation around the base of his cock. Third, that stimulation will trigger his knot and orgasm in seconds. Once that happens, he's done for at least a few hours.

You seem to have a more than sufficient supply.
You're possibly right here because it sounds an awful lot to me like your dog is in charge with you, and that's fine, it's your dog and your ass, doesn't affect me at all. But, that's you, not me. I'm the one in the drivers seat, not the dog. So, yeah, I have zero experience in letting the dog call the shots because that's just not how it works in my world. Again, your dog, your ass, your rules.

Keep in mind that unlike you, I'm not dropping to my knees so the dog can fuck me, he's fucking other people. Women in my case, but that's irrelevant to the point that I'M not the one being fucked and THAT dictates that someone OTHER than the dog be in charge. At the very least, YOU are now accustomed to what will happen, which is entirely different to my situation, where sometimes the 3rd party is experienced, and sometimes they aren't. I choose not to allow my dog to maul inexperienced k9 sluts. Part of having a meet with what is often a virtual stranger is that you maintain enough control over the situation to give them SOME small sliver of assurance that they aren't going to suffer or have a horrid experience. And, quite simply, that's done by maintaining control of the situation, and that includes where, when, and HOW he enters her. If she's inexperienced or relatively inexperienced, that means I have control of the dog at ALL times. It's not a fucking free-for-all because that, in this case, is both stupid AND a recipe for disaster. What YOU do and how you do it is entirely your affair. What I do is often times NOT entirely all MY affair, others are affected and thus someone has to be in control who ISN'T the dog. With an experienced dogslut, I might just turn her loose with fido and go watch TV, but anything less than that, I'm there, controlling the situation and that's just the way it is.

You make a lot of assumptions here that are right and at the same time, wrong.

1.) Yeah, that's true, that's his instinct. Maybe the way you let your dog fuck you is freestyle, no idea and I don't really care. Either the dog is in control, or you are. Yeah, it's his instinct. Don't let him. Simple. His instinct is also to dig through trash and carry dead shit around and sometimes worse. Do you let him?

2.) Also true. And also sort of plays into exactly what I said originally. Initially, he's not staying there anyway, so that serves the ultimate purpose that he won't stay there forever, doesn't it? Or are you telling me and everyone else that it's simply impossible to stop a dog from knotting?

3.)I suppose, if your dog is the one in charge and does what he wants, and you're incapable of controlling the situation or don't want to, then yeah, he knots and that's that, and the picture you paint is the way it's almost guaranteed to go. Hey, it's your dog, your ass, your world. Who am I to tell you how to do your thing? BUT, that isn't close to what I said, nor is it the way my world works. I'm in control, not the dog.

4.) See #2...he isn't knotting, so he also isn't finishing. He'll be there a minute or 2, 4-5 at most, and then he's dismounting. By his choice, or mine, one way or another, he's dismounting. In that time, what I initially said has BEEN accomplished. And, when the dog is ready, we can move to the real thing. Now, here we get to the part you're well versed in.....The ass only needs enough lube to ALLOW entry with as little pain and discomfort as possible, and be lubed enough on the inside to not have rectal tissue feeling draggy once the knot and cock swell, you'll be in a better place to judge the validity of that than I am, but that's my basic understanding. My accounting of assfucking more or less comes to me 2nd hand and that's a summation of every description I've ever heard at any time. I do want to add that when it comes to lube, there is barely a concept for having too much and I think most would agree that more is better. In the case initially outlined, we need enough to enter and to knot when that time is right. I think most would agree that saliva is a poor substitute for lube in most situations since it absorbs fairly quick. Depending on conditions where you are, most other lubes do have a tendency to do so also, even if it is a bit slower than just spit. That includes silicone based as well as water based, though water is better in most cases than silicone. Dog squirt does dry out and does absorb into tissue, but it usually does so at a SLOWER rate, which is and was, the only real actual point.

I appreciate that the way you do things is different than myself, maybe take a second to return the favor? There are a LOT of ways to do something, regardless of what that something is, maybe the way you do things and experience things is not the only possible way?

As for internet stupid.....half of that comes straight from fantastical claims and a basic lack of k9 behavior, as far as this site goes. BUT, the other half comes from people who DO know quite a bit about those things, but are for whatever reason, only ever able to view the world through their own experience and, whatever anyone else says, if what they say is different than what that person's experience is, well, it HAS to be wrong. "Because my way works, it must be right, therefore, this other person is wrong".

You may not LIKE what I said, you may not believe it, you certainly haven't experienced it unless you're just a straight up troll looking for argument, but, I have no reason to make shit up, or tell tales here. I offer up whatever experience I have when someone asks a question. I personally don't give a flying fuck what you think, do, are, or any other thing. But, I DO take great exception to being called a fucking liar. I offered up my experience and an opinion. If you don't like that, that's fine and I could fucking care less. You already attempted poorly to point out things I said that don't work, but you fucked it up so badly by making blind assumptions that you nullified any point you might have had to begin with.

J lube it comes as a powder and you mix it with water it's used by vets you can mix it to a consistency you like

Mmmmm, several alternatives that had not crossed my mind...Thanks for sharing them....

depends on her preference, one my girls likes a bit more drag to it, so she enjoyed thinner lube, most enjoy a smooth glide, so Ky all ways worked great right amount of drag to ensure good pleasure for both

If you're receiving a dog then I've often found the boy's precum to be more than enough to go straight in me but if you're giving then you'll need a lot of lube, preferably water based stuff.

Back