ZooBoy141

Tourist
people who have experiences with different animal species, which has been the best you have lived
I am new to this world of zoo and I would like to read your best stories

Well, I have had an enormous number of wonderful experiences over the last half century. My most memorable were an Arabian mare and a jet black Walker mare. The Arabian was a true lover. I would get a hard on just passing her stall, and she loved sex. The more we fucked, the hornier she got. If she was out grazing, I had only to look at her and she would run to the barn and wait at the door.

Occasionally she would orgasm on my cock, but other times she would need more when I had shot my wad. To tell me this, she would lean against the wall of her stall or the breezeway winking her dripping pussy and looking back at me over her shoulder. I don't know why she picked this gesture, but its meaning was immediately clear to me for some reason. At those times I would use my arm to give her satisfaction. She would orgasm two or three times, then after a brief rest go back to begging for more. Usually it took two or three sessions but once it took six.

To add to this, she was my lover and friend, and would follow me around. If she wanted me to bone her, she would get in front of me and push her pussy against a tree or post and grind it.

The black mare was more like a dominatrix. She would take me any time, but when in heat she would demand sex! The movie Wet Dreams shows how we made love. Her way of asking for sex was to stand in front of me with her legs spread and wink. Then she would nibble on my ankles or hug me with her neck. The video (Wet Dreams II) is here somewhere.

I started my zoo life with a collie girl. She was also wonderful and very dedicated to me. I was living at home so privacy could be a problem. To solve this, I used the bathroom. I would lock the door and sit on either the commode or the edge of the bath and she would get into position without any command or tugging.

I have also had wonderful donkey, mini and pony lovers. Still, my Arabian has got to be the winner. To paraphrase Forest Gump "Being a zoo is like having a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get."

Well, I have had an enormous number of wonderful experiences over the last half century. My most memorable were an Arabian mare and a jet black Walker mare. The Arabian was a true lover. I would get a hard on just passing her stall, and she loved sex. The more we fucked, the hornier she got. If she was out grazing, I had only to look at her and she would run to the barn and wait at the door.

Occasionally she would orgasm on my cock, but other times she would need more when I had shot my wad. To tell me this, she would lean against the wall of her stall or the breezeway winking her dripping pussy and looking back at me over her shoulder. I don't know why she picked this gesture, but its meaning was immediately clear to me for some reason. At those times I would use my arm to give her satisfaction. She would orgasm two or three times, then after a brief rest go back to begging for more. Usually it took two or three sessions but once it took six.

To add to this, she was my lover and friend, and would follow me around. If she wanted me to bone her, she would get in front of me and push her pussy against a tree or post and grind it.

The black mare was more like a dominatrix. She would take me any time, but when in heat she would demand sex! The movie Wet Dreams shows how we made love. Her way of asking for sex was to stand in front of me with her legs spread and wink. Then she would nibble on my ankles or hug me with her neck. The video (Wet Dreams II) is here somewhere.

I started my zoo life with a collie girl. She was also wonderful and very dedicated to me. I was living at home so privacy could be a problem. To solve this, I used the bathroom. I would lock the door and sit on either the commode or the edge of the bath and she would get into position without any command or tugging.

I have also had wonderful donkey, mini and pony lovers. Still, my Arabian has got to be the winner. To paraphrase Forest Gump "Being a zoo is like having a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get."
wow I hope one day to be able to live great experiences like yours, you are a person to admire

Admire? Well, I will take that as a compliment. It is simply a matter of priorities. If you want such a life, you can have it with enough work. That has to start by getting a good way to earn a living so you will have some money.

But there are so many different things people want that few folks organize their life around animals. In the end, it is well worth it IMHO. Good luck friend!

This is

This is incredible, so very hot

This is

This is incredible, so very hot
I have been very lucky! I still sometimes dream that the Arab comes up the hill and greets me and I wonder how I could have thought she was dead! I hug her and then she dissolves away. I own her son and often tell him what a wonderful creature his mother was, He is a wonderful boy in his own right!

I have been lucky enough to have been with many different species and with out a doubt my mare takes the cake. She changed my whole outlook on what amazing sex was. Similar to old zoo. As soon as my mare sees me she will go wild and run to her stall and wait for me. She gets so happy to see me. The love we share goes way beyond the physical. So for me it is hands down mares.

I've had my fair share of canines, but one unique experience was a High Content wolfdog. She's an older girl, but was not fixed, and was in standing heat. Sweet as could be. I went in her enclosure one night, and to my surprised, she came rubbing up against me, full on flagging, and then backed up to my crotch...Couldn't help myself at that point. I penetrated her, and she locked her legs and stood still while she let me do my thing...To this day every time she sees me, she gets all happy and whiny.

It was very good, and very much not allowed to talk about here.

Back