Best dog that fucked you ?

When I was young we had an old german shepord. All I had to do was get down on all 4's and he would start screwing my rear. He always started small but once he was in me he would really grow. His knot was huge and I bet he was 8 inches long. We would usaly stay tied for about 20 to 30 minutes. I always loved the feeling of filled by him, and always felt so dominated.

I haven't been fucked before, but my parents' unneutered male black lab can hump like crazy, it's very painful to have to push him off and tell him to stop around them

Anything of dominance and experience….so in my case a GSD, but was hoping for a Great Dane. But that evening he just wasn’t interested…which is fine, I’d never pressure, but I do look back and imagen

Well I was with a Mastiff once that literally left me limping but I definitely wouldn't reccomend him to a first-timer.
Labradors and Golden Retrievers are very loving and playful so maybe go with that, or if you want something a little harder a German Shepherd, who go hard and have plenty of energy but can still control themselves.

Probably the Great Dane. He was just a little too big for me and my vag was stretched beyond the max but I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity.

Probably the Great Dane. He was just a little too big for me and my vag was stretched beyond the max but I'd do it again in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity.
You mentioned in a another post that you'll never do it again with a Dane... What changed?

It was an Irish Setter, he was a year and a half old, when it happened he was at the peak of sexual age, he climbed everything that appeared in front of him, buckets, pillows and it was no different with me, it was instantaneous and immediate. After the first time it got better every day, we did it in all possible positions and in unusual places, it didn't last long but it was very intense.
(Sorry for the english, I'm Brazilian and I use the translator.)

The best dog that mounted me was actually a stray, about the size of a rottweiler, you cant even imagine the rage and the fervor with which he can pump his knot in you
stray's live the street life, harder life, so they are rougher more dominant

It was a Belgian Malinois. He was an absolute machine and gripped me so tight it actually hurt, to say nothing of him pounding into me like he wanted to breed me. The athleticism and enthusiasm he had was off the chart.

His owner helped hold him for a few minutes so we could stay 'tied' butt to butt and we were perfect size for each other.

However I wouldn't recommend a Malinois as a pet to pretty much everyone. They're not for the regular pet owner.

Back