Best Dildos for Beginners?

Depends on your personal goals, some enjoy girth over length. Since I was fascinated by long cock, I chose to be a depth player. That being said "horse dildos" are often VERY expensive. So I found a good alternative for my depth play. "Raging cock stars" Leo.
it's an 18" x 1.25" when you can fit this all the way to the suction cup, your about ready for the real thing.

Attachments

• prod.jpg
    prod.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 87
It seems I can take about 8 inches of length before my gut turns a corner and it's like I'm pushing against a wall.

I posted this pic on the toys thread. This is a plastic bottle from a brand of hot sauce named Picamas. I don't know why they designed a hot sauce bottle with a knot, but there it is.

picamas01.png

I've finished the sauce, it was good but not great. I replaced the cap with one from a Choula bottle, which is a round ball (and a fun teaser). It fits me just right. I can take the whole thing and sit on it.

It's like a tease; you start narrow and then THE KNOT. Oh I can feel when that squeezes in. Then after that it's a nice fun girth. I work slowly to get it in. It's really tight on the first pass but then I stretch. Next passes are easier. One time I jerked off with it in, and when I came it instantly spat out.

these make me wish I was a smaller critter. cuz the price is right!

If you can find one I suggest starting out with Thor the horse dildo.
But maybe you should just start with something that is comfortable for you to use not everybody is the same what may be good for one person may not work for you.
I would suggest going to an adult store and finding something there first and then trying it

If you can find one I suggest starting out with Thor the horse dildo.
But maybe you should just start with something that is comfortable for you to use not everybody is the same what may be good for one person may not work for you.
I would suggest going to an adult store and finding something there first and then trying it

LOL @ starting with THOR!
download.jpg

Do you guys order it from the internet? Because I can not find any animal like in our local shops...

yeah finding them locally, is usualy not even an option unless your in a place like NY or maybe San Francisco. most folks just Internet order them.

so far bad dragons been my favorite, so much variety they really can't be beat. Exotic erotics has the most realism if thats what your looking for(they literally take molds of horse dicks). But some of they're toys are BIG. And with mine the realism is nice but with the detail comes rough texture that's can get uncomfortable for anal. So looks amazing but can't go crazy on it. Primal hardware has inflatable knot toys which is awesome, I have the growler but it's pretty big, can take my xl chance easier than that for some reason, guess the shape or something. But just explore and find what's best for you, everyone likes different stuff

For dog toys, first we bought Zeta Paws Durka. It turned out to be slightly long for my wife and therefore really hard to get knot in. Next we bought Boxie fox and Akita from Zeta. Fox is really small. Akita is really big. It will probably never knot, but plenty of girth is otherwise a good feature.

Just wanted to add some size comparison because I really wish I could of seen more when I was buying because I'm more of a visual instead of numbers guy. But for for those wondering approx. size. febreeze can( I know random but had to find something alot of people might have to compare). Medium BD rex: 8" length, 2" diameter shaft and nearly 3" knot, pretty much a well endowed dog. Realcock:8" length, 2" diam. shaft. A well endowed human. Next a large exotic erotic Cody: 9" length, 2-2.5"shaft. Your average small pony. Finally an XL chance: 15" length, 3" diameter shaft. Your average large horse. These sizes are approximate just to help give more of an idea of what you might be getting into.

Attachments

• KIMG0815.JPG
    KIMG0815.JPG
    444.9 KB · Views: 80
We have a BD dog toy I think it medium but can’t remember the name off the top of my head. It’s a great shape and feels amazing. Need to start small and stretch a bit but once it’s knotted it holds well on its own. If I can work out name I’ll up date post.

I would suggest Pecos the Pony from zoofur.com. You can save shipping cost for the same dildo when using Etsy. I think it is a good entry level equine dildo. Take your time with it over a few days or even a week or two before expected entry. It is wonderful when the tip enters your rectum. Don't force it further, just gradually take Pecos until you are comfortable with him. I still use him at times with my Strict Leather anal plug harness. He not only fits nicely in but stays put. Then you might think of Ben the Horse from the same company. A little bigger. Still you set up a training schedule of gradual use. He is gentle with new mares and before long he has broken you into being a nice willing mare. If you enjoy being mounted by Pecos or Ben. you will keep coming back for more and more often. And soon you will be a receptive mare eager to be mounted by a pony or by a horse or both. Even virgin horse mares must get used to being mounted.;)

I got a medium sized dog one and took the knot on the first go. It's easier if you sit on it slowly and don't be shy on the lube. Once it's in I like to just start thrashing it inside while shoving it in an out as fast as I can. Shit feels amazing

I would suggest Pecos the Pony from zoofur or you can get the same item from him on etsy without paying for shipping. Pecos the Pony is big enough but small enough to eventually take all of him in a very short time. Have a training program to ease him in gradually every day for a short time. Take only his head first, keep in for awhile and pull out. Push him in for awhile and pull out. Gradually you ass will get used to his entry into you. Later you can push a little deeper. Be patient with him. He is a wonderful pony :)-} Enjoy being mounted...
Thank you for this thread I needed help. Still do

Back