Best bang for your buck knot toy

I ordered a Jake from TwinTailCreations. Comes in multiple sizes and I've heard rave reviews on it for knotting.

Right now I have the mini K-Lab from FriskyLabs, you can find them on etsy, knotted into me and I can't get enough of it.

Got one from AliExpress, pretty cheap and quality is ok. Well you get what you pay for, and for me it's pretty good cost for quality you get.
agreed... you can pay three or four times the price, but is it really a three or four times better product? my aliexpress one is fine, i've got no problems with it!

i second neotori, they Mundir i have from them was fairly cheap, very pretty...and a substantial knot..

Other options i have experience is with Bad-Dragon rex...i check daily for flops/clearence items on their site and there are B/S threads on the subreddit and dedicated forums (if youre into that) as a way to get them cheaply

Please do not buy toys from aliexpress, they are not typically made from healthy or body-safe materials - you should be using body-safe silicone, glass, or other non porous materials that do not leech

Back