Best Bad Dragon Toy Far a Beginner?

I don’t have any experience with a dog but would like to try a dildo modeled off of one. I know Bad Dragon makes some pretty good ones. Which one would you suggest I get and what size to get me ready for the real thing?

Edit: for a beginner not far. Damn typos!

Hi Katie. I am a male who used to be active as a bottom for male dogs only. My wife and I both use Bad Dragon toys. I would recommend the Rex model. The size of the toy is what you will need to determine based on your needs/desires. We have Rex in medium and large. My wife cannot handle the large version vaginally. She can (just barely) take the medium. The Bad Dragon site has a feature which allows you to get a clear idea of the actual size of the toy by calibrating your computer screen size using a standard credit card. Good luck! The quality of their toys is top notch!

I can attest to the quality of toys. I picked up Ika (tentacle) in the large size, for myself, as well as partners. They make fantastic toys. I like the fact they have a soda can next to their toys in the pictures. Helps you guage length and girth. Either way. Definitely worth the money for the toy.

I wouldn't recommend Bad Dragon for a beginner, probably. Most of their toys are simply too large, though they've started making smaller versions of some. Erotic Exotics has better options in terms of range of size, imo, and I've been very happy with the purchases I've made from them.

Erotic Exotics has better options in terms of range of size, imo, and I've been very happy with the purchases I've made from them.
Which model do you suggest and what size? I’m looking for something that is as close to the real thing as possible in regards to size and shape.

I can attest to the quality of toys. I picked up Ika (tentacle) in the large size, for myself, as well as partners. They make fantastic toys. I like the fact they have a soda can next to their toys in the pictures. Helps you guage length and girth. Either way. Definitely worth the money for the toy.
Not really looking for something like that. I’m looking for a toy that is most similar to a dog’s cock in size and shape.

Not really looking for something like that. I’m looking for a toy that is most similar to a dog’s cock in size and shape.
I have had toys from both Erotic-Exotics and Bad Dragon and in my opinion, Bad Dragon is a higher quality silicone. Trying to match something to the size of a real dog is difficult since dogs (like humans) come in a variety of sizes and shapes. I will reaffirm my initial statement... The Rex model is probably your best bet. If you want a recommendation for a size, I would start with a small or medium depending on what you are able to take.

Sorry. I was merely attesting to the fact that they make good quality toys. They do, as others have said, make a couple that are canine shaped, and a couple that are equine. If you'd be interested in that as well. Size is completely up to you. They generally range in size from, "Is it in?" to "How the fuck do I get this in?!"

I had a medium spritz as my first. It was perfect as a beginner toy. The knot was difficult at first, but it really gave you the perfect size to try and take it.

Small Crash the Raptor was a good starter. Knot was manageable. Ive owned quite a few of their toys. Besides Crash, ive got a few. I have Tucker, Chance, Glyph, and my personal favorite, Roland.

Trying to match something to the size of a real dog is difficult since dogs (like humans) come in a variety of sizes and shapes.
I don't know why I thought they all were the same with only it varying from breed to breed. Yet, that does make sense that dogs come in a variety of different sizes and shapes just like humans. It is going to be something I'm going to have to keep in mind when I finally adopt a dog of my own.

I don't know why I thought they all were the same with only it varying from breed to breed. Yet, that does make sense that dogs come in a variety of different sizes and shapes just like humans. It is going to be something I'm going to have to keep in mind when I finally adopt a dog of my own.
But it will be a fun process. Let me know which toy you ultimately select and your feedback :)

If you're just starting out, I would go with something in the 6" - 7" range including the knot, like a typical Lab or Shepherd. Start slow and work your way up, your body will learn to relax and adjust, but it can take a while. Then when you're ready, or have worn out your first doggy dildo toy, move up to something bigger.

Back