Being bred by boars

Post of the month!!! I wonder what percentage she absorbs. With this method I bet more then half make it into her womb. Knowing she has these guys up where it counts for 4/5 days must be hot. What is the consistency when she release the next morning? You guys are awesome
When she pees the next morning, what comes out is mostly plug material that coagulated. Kind of like gelatin along with a small amount of semen. She does a light warm water douche to rinse her pussy out, then I use a speculum to check her cervix.

When she pees the next morning, what comes out is mostly plug material that coagulated. Kind of like gelatin along with a small amount of semen. She does a light warm water douche to rinse her pussy out, then I use a speculum to check her cervix.
You guys are rockstars!!!

Attachments

• 5763F15F-DB18-4084-B46F-32682F8932F8.png
    5763F15F-DB18-4084-B46F-32682F8932F8.png
    901.9 KB · Views: 337
I have never see any bulge. If I run my hand on her tummy, I can feel a hard spot where her womb is. It only hard while she retains his sperm. She subconsciously rubs it all the time while it's there. This only works once a month, so if anybody tries it, use a phone app that tracks ovulation for better success.
His swimmers48348649-CA7C-4BF1-9289-AAA54A7A9298.jpeg

I have never see any bulge. If I run my hand on her tummy, I can feel a hard spot where her womb is. It only hard while she retains his sperm. She subconsciously rubs it all the time while it's there. This only works once a month, so if anybody tries it, use a phone app that tracks ovulation for better success.
Does the other boars mate with her while she is in the pen and ovulating

No. Once she has been bred, she is done. She isn't fucked by anyone until after she expels whatever is left in her womb.
By then the dog, who is use to getting her pussy daily, is all pent up and he gets his turn and is very aggressive.
Oh wow. What does she like the most? Boar sex or the knot? Does she cum on the knot?

Hey I hadn't noticed a thread on this are really wondered what you guys thought about this? If for some reason a big boar with swinging balls decided to mount me, is it really true that his cock will find its way PAST my cervix??
The likelihood of it entering your cervix is almost none, it would have to be a direct hit and it would be painful. Your cervix moves out of the way for the most part. Think of getting an iud and how sore you are - if it hit your cervix you Would know

The likelihood of it entering your cervix is almost none, it would have to be a direct hit and it would be painful. Your cervix moves out of the way for the most part. Think of getting an iud and how sore you are - if it hit your cervix you Would know
I wonder if boars had dog cocks but had the same sperm. It would probably get in then

Thats what I was thinking. Like it would have to be really painful! Anyone who doesn’t understand probably has never been to a gynecologist lol

Your friend and/or you are a fake liar.

Human cervix cannot be penetrated by a boar. This has been discussed on several forums and several topics before.
No, she's right. You just have read how she says it carefully. A boar can go past a human cervix, as in right by it into the pocket at the dead end of her vagina. And it is theoretically possible that the boar could use the extreme flexibility of his penis to make a mid-vagina turn and force his way through her cervix. It would be easy to recognize an event like that by the loud screaming and flowing blood.

No, she's right. You just have read how she says it carefully. A boar can go past a human cervix, as in right by it into the pocket at the dead end of her vagina. And it is theoretically possible that the boar could use the extreme flexibility of his penis to make a mid-vagina turn and force his way through her cervix. It would be easy to recognize an event like that by the loud screaming and flowing blood.
You choose to read the wording “go past a human cervix” as true when it enters the pocket besides the cervix. All questions has been whether the boar dick can penetrate the opening in her cervix and enter her womb.
Simple physics disprove your description - that the boars penis turns around besides her cervix and then halfway down her vagina turns around and then forces through her cervix.
Try to take a tube and bend it, then it is not possible to elicit any force of the tip.
The last sentence is correct that if something is forced inside her will give extreme pain and bleeding too. Unless the woman is firmly tied, she will move so he don’t to it.
A last remark - the inside of the womb is sterile, and quit delicate, so anything that ‘scratches’ will produce bleeding and a risk of infection too.

You choose to read the wording “go past a human cervix” as true when it enters the pocket besides the cervix. All questions has been whether the boar dick can penetrate the opening in her cervix and enter her womb.
Simple physics disprove your description - that the boars penis turns around besides her cervix and then halfway down her vagina turns around and then forces through her cervix.
Try to take a tube and bend it, then it is not possible to elicit any force of the tip.
The last sentence is correct that if something is forced inside her will give extreme pain and bleeding too. Unless the woman is firmly tied, she will move so he don’t to it.
A last remark - the inside of the womb is sterile, and quit delicate, so anything that ‘scratches’ will produce bleeding and a risk of infection too.
I am telling you from Experience... you can actually see you tummy distend... bulges.. it is painful but not excrutiating...

I presume that you ask if a man can be fucked by a boar.
And yes he can, it is best that he is young, so he is not so heavy and the smaller boars usually has a little shorter dick. It was such a nice young boar who fucked me years ago.
Nice thanks for answering

I am telling you from Experience... you can actually see you tummy distend... bulges.. it is painful but not excrutiating...
True yes. But I think they were referring to actual cervical penetration.

however, I will note, it’s doesn’t take major force to penetrate the cervix. I get an iud every year and no pain whatsoever. It inserts like a tony tampon applicator and gets pushed inside you. A little discomfort but not painful by any means

Back