Being bred by boars

girls, get back to the real life and answer my question.

how long does it leak down? is it running down during the next day? do you feel?

Yes that is right and that is the reason why they pump so much semen into our uterus
Being turned on by boar bestiality videos was a recent development for me. Despite being a straight hetero-male, I am still aroused at the sight of the size of boar testes, and even more so watching them bounce, jiggle, and rack about when their owner thrusts into a willing woman and unloads his seed inside of her. I've been turned on by leaking creampies and sloppy seconds for many years, and for the longest time I've been longing to participate in a zoo group sex activity, primarily to have either sloppy seconds, or simply take a turn after a number of beasts have already inseminated my romantic interest and use their accrued cum as lube. I was primarily attracted to women that are already sexually involved with dogs and horses, and what I meant by "recently" was that being attracted to women that are sexually active with boars recently happened within the past 16 months.
As I don't have a partner of my own, the desire to participate in sloppy seconds (or sevenths for that matter) with a woman after she just got inseminated by either a dog, a horse, a boar, or even another guy, is still an impossibility for me, and will remain a fantasy until such a woman comes around and chooses me.
Here they are to enjoy.
He has enormous balls. The other one nice too. And the last sure is about our fantasy
Despite being straight myself, I'm still aroused by the sight of a boar's testes. I don't see myself having sex with the boar directly, but I cannot deny my impulse to grope those heavy hangers and massage them as they jiggle and rack about when I watch their owner thrusts into a woman..

Last edited:
Being turned on by boar bestiality videos was a recent development for me. Despite being a straight hetero-male, I am still aroused at the sight of the size of boar testes, and even more so watching them bounce, jiggle, and rack about when their owner thrusts into a willing woman and unloads his seed inside of her. I've been turned on by leaking creampies and sloppy seconds for many years, and for the longest time I've been longing to participate in a zoo group sex activity, primarily to have either sloppy seconds, or simply take a turn after a number of beasts have already inseminated my romantic interest and use their accrued cum as lube. I was primarily attracted to women that are already sexually involved with dogs and horses, and what I meant by "recently" was that being attracted to women that are sexually active with boars recently happened within the past 16 months.
As I don't have a partner of my own, the desire to participate in sloppy seconds (or sevenths for that matter) with a woman after she just got inseminated by either a dog, a horse, a boar, or even another guy, is still an impossibility for me, and will remain a fantasy until such a woman comes around and chooses me.

Despite being straight myself, I'm still aroused by the sight of a boar's testes. I don't see myself having sex with the boar directly, but I cannot deny my impulse to grope those heavy hangers and massage them as they jiggle and rack about when I watch their owner thrusts into a woman..
I sure can understand that I'm in it my self 👌

This may be off topic, or maybe already talked about, but is it safe for a boar to mount a man? Has anyone ever done this? <3
You mean anal? I don't see why it wouldn't be safe! They are not very girthy at all, so I think even inexperienced people would be okay with some lube.

The boar's cock does not enter the cervix, but pokes it a lot and can wedge the tip if it hits dead center during ovulation, which is painful.
What we do is when the wife is ovulating, she pisses before the fuck and fucks right before bed. They fuck, then I put a short pussy plug in after he pulls out, then a pair of rubber panties.
During the night, sperm will swim up into her uterus.
Then in the morning after she pisses and drains out the remaining cum, you can she her cervix coated and hard.
Thats something I would love to see!

Oh yes you are right and the flexible corkscrew cock feels so different and sooo Deep and love to get filled with boar sperm. There are some vids in my group. Just uploaded another one to my group some minutes ago
How do you get added to your group?

Hey I hadn't noticed a thread on this are really wondered what you guys thought about this? If for some reason a big boar with swinging balls decided to mount me, is it really true that his cock will find its way PAST my cervix??
wanker ...

It in fact possible to penetrate the female human cervix. BUT……like women that can be fisted and take HUGE toys. It takes practice and constant stretching. There are a few women out the on the internet that are currently practicing this. You can find them on Reddit and Many Vids. If she were into animals she would be fully able to take a pig or a dog. Her goal is to ultimately be able to be fisted in her womb. So in conclusion. If you are determined and brave enough anything is possible.
054827B2-75D4-4709-A70C-59D36F71E6E7.jpegD4FFE1AF-A1C9-491A-B259-09E926C099CC.jpegF647C590-C714-48B9-8162-1AD1CD7C1E5B.jpeg17CD253B-BEF8-47FC-94B8-688E0EF00C50.jpegF12204B7-B7B2-445B-9A10-4CC9F1296E0A.png

Back