Being bred by boars

Oh yes you are right and the flexible corkscrew cock feels so different and sooo Deep and love to get filled with boar sperm. There are some vids in my group. Just uploaded another one to my group some minutes ago
oh yes and what group is this pls let me know so i can enjoy them as well.

Hey I hadn't noticed a thread on this are really wondered what you guys thought about this? If for some reason a big boar with swinging balls decided to mount me, is it really true that his cock will find its way PAST my cervix??
Freakin hot, but no. He would paint the back wall of you though, and a bunch of his sperm would travel into your womb and Fallopian tubes and hang out for a week

Hey I hadn't noticed a thread on this are really wondered what you guys thought about this? If for some reason a big boar with swinging balls decided to mount me, is it really true that his cock will find its way PAST my cervix??
NO, it is not true, it is story that is told again and again.
The boars penis is much longer than the vagina, but flexible and simply bends around. On some videos you can see he ejaculates directly out between her lips.
When inserting a IUD I begin with disinfection. The IUD is sold in a 4 mm tube. And to make it fit nicely, I measure the depth before inserting. And even this small size can be to much for a woman, who have not given birth. She will be slightly less tight. Dilating the cervix is very painful and can only be done using anaesthesia.
And even if the boars penis could enter the uterus, it will be very damaged, pain and bleeding and probably infection later, because the lining is very delicate. Normally the uterus i sterile, like the rest of her inside.

The boar can only enter in full length in a human by taking her / him anal.

NO, it is not true, it is story that is told again and again.
The boars penis is much longer than the vagina, but flexible and simply bends around. On some videos you can see he ejaculates directly out between her lips.
When inserting a IUD I begin with disinfection. The IUD is sold in a 4 mm tube. And to make it fit nicely, I measure the depth before inserting. And even this small size can be to much for a woman, who have not given birth. She will be slightly less tight. Dilating the cervix is very painful and can only be done using anaesthesia.
And even if the boars penis could enter the uterus, it will be very damaged, pain and bleeding and probably infection later, because the lining is very delicate. Normally the uterus i sterile, like the rest of her inside.

The boar can only enter in full length in a human by taking her / him anal.
Yikes. That paints a very different picture to what I've heard. Half the appeal was knowing the sheer quantity they cum and how all that semen somehow gets plugged up inside me

Maybe
Yikes. That paints a very different picture to what I've heard. Half the appeal was knowing the sheer quantity they cum and how all that semen somehow gets plugged up inside me
Having animal seamen pass through your cervix and into your womb is still hot though. Especially them wondering around at least for five days desperately searching until you absorb them. Freakin hot momma!! Especially if in another day you started follow ups with a dog or a man or both

Yes I was of the understanding that they filled the cervix up and it comes out unexpectedly days later. Walking down the street etc and a couple of hundred ml of pig cum leaks out the pussy. Well that’s what I’d read on art of zoo. Perhaps it’s wrong

I am a man, 60+, and have loved sows and cows for many years. And a few boars too.
You are right, it is a pleasure to see this big balls and bum swing when he walks. And it is nice to touch and lift them.
Have read that a boar sperm contains 10-20 times swimmers pr. ml, and he ejaculate a much larger portion than a man, and in the breeding season it can be several times pr. day. So he really needs so big balls. Nice.

Thanks for sharing would be hot to see that corkscrew it’s way in and the gush’s of cum leaving you 😍 so hot have seen it many times … the balls are definitely huge

The boar's cock does not enter the cervix, but pokes it a lot and can wedge the tip if it hits dead center during ovulation, which is painful.
What we do is when the wife is ovulating, she pisses before the fuck and fucks right before bed. They fuck, then I put a short pussy plug in after he pulls out, then a pair of rubber panties.
During the night, sperm will swim up into her uterus.
Then in the morning after she pisses and drains out the remaining cum, you can she her cervix coated and hard.

The boar's cock does not enter the cervix, but pokes it a lot and can wedge the tip if it hits dead center during ovulation, which is painful.
What we do is when the wife is ovulating, she pisses before the fuck and fucks right before bed. They fuck, then I put a short pussy plug in after he pulls out, then a pair of rubber panties.
Then in the morning after she pisses and drains out the remaining cum, you can she her cervix coated and hard.
That's so hot.. :love: Care to share an anonymous pic with us? Xx I read somewhere when a girl is full of boar cum you can see a little bulge in her belly because she is so full. Is this true?

Sounds true and good. Yes, when she is ovulating, her cervix is open for the sperms swimmers, man or beast, so the boars swimmers will pass her cervix, uterus and end in the Fallopian tubes to meet her eeg. So she will now be filled with his sperm, and they will swim for several days.
The fucking by such a strong and eager animal will be wonderful in it self, but walking around the next days knowing she bear his life inside must be so good.
I felt it was such a good feeling to know his sperm was now inside.

Post of the month!!! I wonder what percentage she absorbs. With this method I bet more then half make it into her womb. Knowing she has these guys up where it counts for 4/5 days must be hot. What is the consistency when she release the next morning? You guys are awesome

Post of the month!!! I wonder what percentage she absorbs. With this method I bet more then half make it into her womb. Knowing she has these guys up where it counts for 4/5 days must be hot. What is the consistency when she release the next morning? You guys are awesome
Interesting post fir sure!

That's so hot.. :love: Care to share an anonymous pic with us? Xx I read somewhere when a girl is full of boar cum you can see a little bulge in her belly because she is so full. Is this true?
I have never see any bulge. If I run my hand on her tummy, I can feel a hard spot where her womb is. It only hard while she retains his sperm. She subconsciously rubs it all the time while it's there. This only works once a month, so if anybody tries it, use a phone app that tracks ovulation for better success.

Back