Being a sex toy forever

Lolpaido1793

Tourist
I always been a very submissive femboy and well, one of my most horny fantasies is to be used as a dogs sex toy, I would just love to be collard up naked with a big pack of big aggressive dogs that will take me as his sexual toy and just breed me till im full of cum and my belly extends a little. i want to be licked and marked by every dog that is breeding me, my body being covered in their slimy and sticky saliva. I want to feel how my ass feels so full with every knot of every dog, to feel how my ass and mouth is being used by everyone and feel the knots inside, to deepthroat every single cock till they finally cum on my mouth, to let every one of them discover every inch of my mouth with their tongues in a very slobbery french kiss. i just want to be their slave and serve them whenever they want and just loosing my sense of thinking and just becoming a toy, their sexual toy.

(Hope you like reading this because I feel a little ashamed of myself while posting this, also sorry for my bad writing skills)

Last edited:
I always been a very submissive femboy and well, one of my most horny fantasies is to be used as a dogs sex toy, I would just love to be collard up naked with a big pack of big aggressive dogs that will take me as his sexual toy and just breed me till im full of cum and my belly extends a little. i want to be licked and marked by every dog that is breeding me, my body being covered in their slimy and sticky saliva. I want to feel how my ass feels so full with every knot of every dog, to feel how my ass and mouth is being used by everyone and feel the knots inside, to deepthroat every single cock till they finally cum on my mouth, to let every one of them discover every inch of my mouth with their tongues in a very slobbery french kiss. i just want to be their slave and serve them whenever they want and just loosing my sense of thinking and just becoming a toy, their sexual toy.

(Hope you like reading this because I feel a little ashamed of myself while posting this, also sorry for my bad writing skills)
I hope it cums true for you (yes i made a pun)

Hot premise. Good work on this.

I know this is just a pipe-dream for me, but I'd love to be a mommy mare's personal sex toy; I'd love to be doted upon and coddled by a huge MILFy quarter horse mare who constantly needs me to sheathe my peepee inside of her poose many times a day.

Fuck, it's like you took the words right out of my brain! I'd love to be a non-stop slut for animals

Wow, amazing, dream! I want to open my mouth and be fucked into mouth with dog, pig, horse, maybe deepthroat them!

as another femboy i agree i have the same fantasy as you ❤️

Its ok, i want to be a human salt lick tied to a post for cows. Maybe someday! Never give up !

Back