Beginner breeds for newbies?

TetsuMB

Tourist
Just a thought thats been on my mind for a while. What k9 breeds would be best to start with for a first time zoophile? Which ones would be bigger? More energetic? So on and so forth. I've been trying to debate what breed of dog to get in the future, so knowing would be a huge benefit. My initial thought was to get a Malamute or Husky. Thoughts?

:husky_stunning:

Just a thought thats been on my mind for a while. What k9 breeds would be best to start with for a first time zoophile? Which ones would be bigger? More energetic? So on and so forth. I've been trying to debate what breed of dog to get in the future, so knowing would be a huge benefit. My initial thought was to get a Malamute or Husky. Thoughts?

:husky_stunning:
You've grabbed the wrong end of the stick. How much of your total time do you spend fucking? So your first priority is to find a dog that fits your lifestyle and will be happy with you. When you are happy and healthy in each other's company sex becomes a matter of working out the details.

That said, if you don't have any experience with dogs in general, you should avoid extremes in size or temperament.

I agree with the post above I'd recommend doing research based on what dogs relate best to your personality. I got pretty lucky with my girl on her personality I freaking love her as my dog she's awesome there and gets along with my lifestyle. But she's fully against anything sexual. She's only medium sized to so it would be rough on her if she was into it. But she's not at all and I respect her and still love her as my dog. I couldn't love her as my partner due to her personality tho. It's definitely a love as a dog. Just keep in mind you may not get a dog that's into it and don't force them to be. I don't force my girl and eventually got her fixed because it was required to move in where I wanted to move in and her heats seemed to really bug her

You've grabbed the wrong end of the stick. How much of your total time do you spend fucking? So your first priority is to find a dog that fits your lifestyle and will be happy with you. When you are happy and healthy in each other's company sex becomes a matter of working out the details.

That said, if you don't have any experience with dogs in general, you should avoid extremes in size or temperament.
Good advice. I personally, would never have dogs only for sex.. but I def agree that medium-large breeds with good temperaments and ya can't really go wrong. Look up definition of "working" and/or "sporting" dogs and you'll be on the right track. Good luck!

Right now I have a Weimaraner. He’s fixed (family dog) so I can’t do much as he isn’t interested. I’d love to get another or another breed the same ish size. Any recommendations if is it just labs and HS?

German shepherds. Any of them are really big, but they are easy to be trained and aroused, they're familiar but protective, and you will love their cocks when out from sheaths

Back