Been lurking but finally decided to introduce myself

Hey guys! I am a 24 year old straight guy in central fl, not very experienced and I’m rather private online, im not particularly interested in anything for myself but I do love a kinky girl, I became interested in this community because I used to date a girl who used to love letting her dog get some action and talked me into watching her… any tips for online security would be greatly appreciated and anyone around me feel free to message

Hello, welcome to the site we hope that you have a great time here, there's a lot of things for you to see and so many amazing people that you will get to meet as well

Hey guys! I am a 24 year old straight guy in central fl, not very experienced and I’m rather private online, im not particularly interested in anything for myself but I do love a kinky girl, I became interested in this community because I used to date a girl who used to love letting her dog get some action and talked me into watching her… any tips for online security would be greatly appreciated and anyone around me feel free to message
Also I am an owner, but looking for just friends for the most part at the moment

Hi and welcome. Use the search function, a few people have written up stuff. Eg: use TOR browser and a VPN.

Back