Been asked to write an intro

A5hl3y

Tourist
Hello, erm Idk what to put here really. What I can say is that I am knew to adult forums, this being the second adult site I signed up to.

I was only recently introduced to this taboo and as my profile says I am still deciding how far I want to progress with this. Erm how to put it? I guess that would be curious and seeking more information and from a few google searches I came across an xnxx post that recommended to some1 else to check out this forum… so I followed that advice and here I am haha.

Thanks to all so far who have welcomed me and will work on getting posts done at some point to open my pms as a few have been asking already.

Anyway haha erm.. yeah. Idk how long I’ll be here for but I suppose that will depend on how much I enjoy it haha.

Hey A5hl3y..🤗
Horror films huh? Somebody my favorite movies. 👻🎃👽
Well a pleasure to meet you. Hope you enjoy the site and get to know the community.
Say hi...and BOO! haha 👻

Welcome to the site I hope you find everything your looking for here I know it helped me put alot from where I started and I never imagined I would end up where I am today so it's definitely has helped me not feel so alone but it's also still hard sometimes aswell.

Welcome to the site I hope you find everything your looking for here I know it helped me put alot from where I started and I never imagined I would end up where I am today so it's definitely has helped me not feel so alone but it's also still hard sometimes aswell.
That’s good to hear and thankyou ☺️

Hello, erm Idk what to put here really. What I can say is that I am knew to adult forums, this being the second adult site I signed up to.

I was only recently introduced to this taboo and as my profile says I am still deciding how far I want to progress with this. Erm how to put it? I guess that would be curious and seeking more information and from a few google searches I came across an xnxx post that recommended to some1 else to check out this forum… so I followed that advice and here I am haha.

Thanks to all so far who have welcomed me and will work on getting posts done at some point to open my pms as a few have been asking already.

Anyway haha erm.. yeah. Idk how long I’ll be here for but I suppose that will depend on how much I enjoy it haha.
*hugs* and welcome.

I guess that you came to the correct place. At least to sort out your doubts until you'll see if you can satisfy them and well, after that, maybe you'll decide. Not many are actually doing it but they enjoy the community here. I can tell it's a nice one, you have as everyplace some people that aren't that much to put effort on, but that's a common thing on these places, we're on the internet lol.

Btw, hope you'll open to perform questions if you have an specific one, i mean, that always adds to the forum and maybe someone else will be able to read them, you got plenty information and personal experiences in here.

Hope you enjoy the site :D

Hello and a very warm welcome , i hope you enjoy the forum and it's wonderful people like i have :)(y)

Back