Beasty Farmers

The only farm animals I’ve thought about beside a dog is a horse. While I would like a knot experience and thinking about pleasing a stallion I don’t think I could take a horse

I hope you’re right about that! I’ve waited a long time to make friends like that! I wouldn’t want to experience with a cow as I’m into being submissive to males that take me!

I have been intrested in trying a ram but I don't know how I'd go about it, he's kind of aggressive as in head butts hard and he targets me out I think because I had to take his ladys away, he was butting them really hard and there lambing didn't want him to hurt them. I only thought about it after I noticed him kick me like he does the ladys before he mounts.

I have been intrested in trying a ram but I don't know how I'd go about it, he's kind of aggressive as in head butts hard and he targets me out I think because I had to take his ladys away, he was butting them really hard and there lambing didn't want him to hurt them. I only thought about it after I noticed him kick me like he does the ladys before he mounts.
That's rough. A lot of people get a little too friendly with their rams/billies and unless the temperment is just right it leads to ram/human aggression in a lot of cases. They just see you as part of their natural herd and treat you in that manner. You can try to address the behaviour but it's not always successful. Some people report that a bucket of cold water to the face when they act like this is enough to train them to stop.

Having grown up with family that farmed and raised both cattle and goats I can say that we always expected billies to be somewhat of an asshole. But if they were too aggressive we'd cut them (usually effective) then cull them like a standard meat goat a few months later.

That's rough. A lot of people get a little too friendly with their rams/billies and unless the temperment is just right it leads to ram/human aggression in a lot of cases. They just see you as part of their natural herd and treat you in that manner. You can try to address the behaviour but it's not always successful. Some people report that a bucket of cold water to the face when they act like this is enough to train them to stop.

Having grown up with family that farmed and raised both cattle and goats I can say that we always expected billies to be somewhat of an asshole. But if they were too aggressive we'd cut them (usually effective) then cull them like a standard meat goat a few months later.
So this one is about 2 year we got him to replace an older ram but he was a bottle baby and everyone thought it was funny to watch this lil guy butt is head to ur hand well he's way bigger and has destroyed a mower and will randomly hit things like a telephone pole for no reason but to do it and he takes on bulls full grown he's to much and as I feel he could harm young ones he's gonna leave the farm

Ram and woman quite compatible

I grew up on a farm and I manly fucked(and got fucked) by the dogs and horses, I did try and fuck a cow a few times but it didn't work out

I am really enjoying this thread. I grew up mostly in the city, and hated it. I was active with my collie girl, but lusted for everything with a pussy. When I grew up, I bought land and riding horses. This grew to a as many as 15 horses at one time. I just envy those here who had grown up surrounded by animals. You can never get back those years! Still, I won't stop trying.

How about some details about what your lives were like? How often did you bone them? I am especially interested in ewes.

When I was in my early twenties, I got a mare and boarded her in a stable where I had access alone at night (the owners lived off site). I would take a five gallon paint bucket out of the feed stall, and use it to mate a mare. But before I could put it back, I would get another boner and screw her again or one of the other mares. Often I would even go for a third round. When I got home, I would enjoy the juices on my cock and balls and thinking about what I had done, I would often masturbate for one more release.

I am really enjoying this thread. I grew up mostly in the city, and hated it. I was active with my collie girl, but lusted for everything with a pussy. When I grew up, I bought land and riding horses. This grew to a as many as 15 horses at one time. I just envy those here who had grown up surrounded by animals. You can never get back those years! Still, I won't stop trying.

How about some details about what your lives were like? How often did you bone them? I am especially interested in ewes.

When I was in my early twenties, I got a mare and boarded her in a stable where I had access alone at night (the owners lived off site). I would take a five gallon paint bucket out of the feed stall, and use it to mate a mare. But before I could put it back, I would get another boner and screw her again or one of the other mares. Often I would even go for a third round. When I got home, I would enjoy the juices on my cock and balls and thinking about what I had done, I would often masturbate for one more release.
You are so lucky. I really want to fuck a mare.

It sounds very familiar to me. I used to go from one pussy to another till my stamina was depleted.

Back