Bestiality in computer games

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Lustful Desires on itch io, has some decent content. I believe there's Linux, windows and android versions.

Let's be honest here though really, for most games that have bestiality in them it's male feral on female human and it's heavily focused on the degradation/debasing aspects of it. Male feral on male human is rare (and still degradation oriented) and female feral on male human (and female feral on female human) is basically non-existent. Because they're not degrading enough and it's too close to real zoophilia suddenly. At least, that's my hot take on it.

thots a lawt of poorly chowzen worts 2 sey yu juzt wnt 2 ignore spellung willful ignorance isnt an excuse to me here and i like to keep some sort of tight rope on bestiality because it filters out people who could care less how they spell it and by proxy have very poor opinions and are very ignorant on the subject of bestiality the french word bestial not beastial also just originates from the latin bestialis not beastialis and you admit oxford categorizes it as a misspelling by many ignorant people so im not sure what your argument is
you may have noticed i willfully removed omitted all forms of punctuation and extra unneeded fluff theyre a pain to type

That's a lot of poorly chosen words to say you just want to ignore spelling. Willful ignorance isn't an excuse to me here, and I like to keep some sort of tight rope on "bestiality" because it filters out people who couldn't care less how they spell it and by proxy, have very poor opinions and are very ignorant on the subject of bestiality.

The french word "bestial" (not "beastial") also just originates from the latin "bestialis" (not "beastialis") and you admit oxford categorizes it as a misspelling (by many ignorant people) so I'm not sure what your argument is.
I’d say try forest of blue skin that has a bit of female on male

Probably RDR2, because no male horses are geldings for some reason...

There was a time in America where people weren't afraid of nature or seeing nature in action and so castrated their animals on a much smaller ratio. That game is capturing the times it was set in. This was especially true of horses, which nobody considered as pets or even livestock. It was their most reliable form of transportation. They could not have cared less if their horses fucked. It would probably have just meant more ways to get around. Or a replacement for horses they lost due to weather, fires, bandits, etc

Last edited:
I still play Fallout 4. It is just a little bit tricky to install mods on with all the supporting other mods needed sometimes. Then the stuff we like like gay and beast mods are not always easy to find. I feel that for modding fun I might have better luck with The Sims or even 3D Gay Villa. There may be beastiality mods for 3D Gay Villa. I would have to look and see what is available. It would certainly have all the kinky stuff in it for its original intended genre.

look on loverslab if you want to expolre the skyrim modding scene. There is a crazy amount of mod that do almost anything you can imagine. Highly reccomended

Ive got a game "the rack 2" and its a 3d rpg more furry rhen full bestiality but full customisation is awesome and its free

Back