BeastForum?

There may be a way to access some of the content from websites that make archival copies of tons of websites, but I have not found any that actually work.

Beast Forum appears to be permanently shut down. The website web.archive.org (also known as "The Wayback Machine") archives a lot of websites, but Beast Forum doesn't work with it.

Does anyone know if there are any archives of Beast Forum elsewhere? There was tons of information on that site (such as How-To tips, true stories, etc.) that was lost.

Beast Forum appears to be permanently shut down. The website web.archive.org (also known as "The Wayback Machine") archives a lot of websites, but Beast Forum doesn't work with it.

Wayback can not store sites operated by scripts, only plain html.

I had a link that provided a dump. But I think it doesn't exist anymore... I have one downloaded, but its on a hard drive I have no access to at the moment. Most of the how to's are on this site.

All of the other archive sites have gotten rid of almost everything. No matter what site it is. Good luck finding anything.

I´ve seen and checked a 2017 siterip version of Beastforum but it only had pictures and videos. None of the how-to,
none of the zoophilia conversations, and none of the artwork and stories. I haven´t saved the material as I´m only
interested in the advice and artwork...

I´ve seen and checked a 2017 siterip version of Beastforum but it only had pictures and videos. None of the how-to,
none of the zoophilia conversations, and none of the artwork and stories. I haven´t saved the material as I´m only
interested in the advice and artwork...

So does that mean thousands of discussions about zoophilia have simply disappeared? (Like writing a bunch of books, with no copies of those books, and then throwing them away).

So does that mean thousands of discussions about zoophilia have simply disappeared? (Like writing a bunch of books, with no copies of those books, and then throwing them away).
Not really, when most are brought to this site, and some new discussions are in the zoo categories listed in the forum, plus articles area.

There were so many interesting stories and guides on there. I miss the good old days! However the video and picure download was horrendous.
The fact that one had to pay to simply view a picture to me was absolutely absurd. That’s partly why I wasn’t too active on it in the two years I was on it. I mainly read over the BF Dolphin Pod group.

Are there any mirrors of it that can be hosted and shared here - I might have some spare server capacity?
No. Everything Bf related is gone. Putting it back up on archive again. I think they made it screwed up so you can't see it now... But you mostly can only see the front page anyway.

No. Everything Bf related is gone. Putting it back up on archive again. I think they made it screwed up so you can't see it now... But you mostly can only see the front page anyway.

There are a few people who have archived some of the videos though and done a siterip

My experience of BF was that first I was ridiculed and trolled for stating a point-of-view that was scientifically supportable but which was not mainstream knowledge, and then I was banned for "misogyny" over a view that was not even misogynistic.

I am a person that comes to any social setting with some seriously gonzo views. For instance, I am a feminist, but I am mildly sympathetic toward MGTOWS. I am anti-racism, but I have made friends with white supremacists by showing them some (rare) disagreement combined with empathy for the reasons why they feel the way they do, rather than hostility or judgment. I tend to obsess over views that are scientifically well supported in mainstream peer-reviewed literature that has high impact factors but which 95% of the human population would laugh at. I am constantly accused of trolling at venues that do not welcome bizarre views that you have to look closely at to understand the reasons why that person might espouse them. Any place where being different or being odd or being adventurous is met with hostility will not work.

BF was not the place for me, and it is encouraging to me that the administration here is not letting himself get bullied by people that demand being sheltered from ever seeing ideas that slightly upset them.

We need to learn from the lessons of the past. Our enemies told us pretty clearly and plainly what was wrong with our strategy, and we really ought to have just listened. They said to us anytime we were outed somewhere, "THIS IS NOT A HUGBOX." Hello, they were right in that criticism: we spent a long time behaving like the kinds of people that could not function outside of contexts where everyone thought the same as ourselves. BF was a toxic hugbox. The fuckers that were trying to tell us that were not exactly delivering it in diplomatic tones, which is probably a part of why it took us so long to realize it, but they were still correct. Any venue that you design for cowards will attract cowards, and cowardice is precisely the behavior that has put us into our current "absolutely fucked" position in human society.

Let's not repeat the mistakes of BF. Let's exercise moral leadership and mentorship. Let's all use the powers of free speech to their greatest extent. If words are power, let's use those powers for good instead of for evil. We can transform some pissed-off MGTOWs into egalitarian liberal feminist ZGTOWs with just a few words of empathy, support, and the kind of constructive criticism that builds up genuine optimism that that criticism can result in a positive transformation in how they live.

All of you who are regulars here, I am talking to you: learn good mentorship skills. Learn to make new leaders. Learn to make empowered people that, if they do anything anywhere else, can build up new communities that thrive, prosper, and grow. If we want to attract people that have the guts to question society, then we need to be able to attract people that have the guts to question us and our assumptions about everything. We need to attract leaders and pioneers.

We cannot operate anymore based on fear of things we don't understand. We are as fucked as it's possible for us to be, and it's living based on fear that put us there. This much I think ought to be self-evident, honestly. The way things are right now is the worst that things could possibly be for us. It is hard for things to get any worse. We shit the bed bad. It's time to own up to that fact and to change.

Last edited:
There are a few people who have archived some of the videos though and done a siterip
I was pretty thorough with downloading pists from BF a few years back, I have it all on an encrypted hard drive, but it was friend in an unfortunate power surge event. I've been trying to bring it back from the dead, but I haven't had any luck. ALL my bestiality content was on that drive too. I had quite the collection:cry: Some older users may recognize my username from reddit

I was pretty thorough with downloading pists from BF a few years back, I have it all on an encrypted hard drive, but it was friend in an unfortunate power surge event. I've been trying to bring it back from the dead, but I haven't had any luck. ALL my bestiality content was on that drive too. I had quite the collection:cry: Some older users may recognize my username from reddit

Such a shame man...if you every get it up and running please do upload some of the good stuff!

Also anyone a data recovey export on here? Maybe you can find someone willing to help.

Also anyone a data recovey export on here? Maybe you can find someone willing to help.

That's kind of what I was hoping. I would be happy to upload it all if I could get the drive back working. When BeastTracker was a thing, I was the top uploader there for a while. I had a pretty great collection. All kinds of rare and vintage stuff. I spent about 8 years collecting and organizing it. I probably spent more time than was healthy on that collection ?

I did go through some steps to try and recover it, even going to far as to buy an identical drive and swap out the parts. If anyone here could be of assistance, please let me know!

That's kind of what I was hoping. I would be happy to upload it all if I could get the drive back working. When BeastTracker was a thing, I was the top uploader there for a while. I had a pretty great collection. All kinds of rare and vintage stuff. I spent about 8 years collecting and organizing it. I probably spent more time than was healthy on that collection ?

I did go through some steps to try and recover it, even going to far as to buy an identical drive and swap out the parts. If anyone here could be of assistance, please let me know!

:eek: all I can say is that's a no no... If you don't have the proper environment it is quite volatile to open up a hard drive
If you have a look data recovery is usually done in clean room environments
I can recommend buying a software recovery tool. They are usually quite useful, and you may be able to recover some data depending on how badly the hard drive was failing

:eek: all I can say is that's a no no... If you don't have the proper environment it is quite volatile to open up a hard drive
If you have a look data recovery is usually done in clean room environments
I can recommend buying a software recovery tool. They are usually quite useful, and you may be able to recover some data depending on how badly the hard drive was failing

I GOT IT WORKING!

Now, here is my conundrum. I did say I would share the material, and I fully intend on doing so. Howeverrrrrrrr my beastforum picture collection is 24.4 GB. And that doesn't even include the videos. And that's ONLY my material from Beastforum. I don't have any idea how to go about sharing a collection this large...

I GOT IT WORKING!

Now, here is my conundrum. I did say I would share the material, and I fully intend on doing so. Howeverrrrrrrr my beastforum picture collection is 24.4 GB. And that doesn't even include the videos. And that's ONLY my material from Beastforum. I don't have any idea how to go about sharing a collection this large...
Try beasttracker.dog

The site is working for me

Doesn't for me, I get this when I log in
MySQL query error!​
error.gif

Error: Table 'xbtit_users' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
Query: select sum(downloaded) as dled, sum(uploaded) as upld FROM xbtit_users​

[QUOTE = "Smitherines, post: 69531, membro: 20600"]
Não é para mim, eu recebo isso quando faço login
Erro de consulta do MySQL!​
é o mesmo comigo
error.gif

Erro: a tabela 'xbtit_users' está marcada como travada e deve ser reparada.
Consulta: selecione soma (baixada) como dled, soma (carregada) como upld FROM xbtit_users​
[/CITAR]

Back