beastforum MIA member list

umafera

Staff member
List of MIA members from beastforum that i'd love to know what happened to.

If you have any info how to contact them, I'd love to know.

some of them were banned by the pants on head retarded BF admins, which I note below.

bablebaba
baelthuz
beast1977
bensdogtoy
birdlover69
bitchboi69
caballogermany - banned
D4rkW0lf
dalmale
dave291973
Dog69er - banned
dracunculus - banned - https://littledragoncancer.blogspot.com/
einfach210
farrierman
fidoman
fuzzytomcat
glans22
godiwa
hambletonian
hlitg
horse365555
horsecorelover00001
MaFPAzOl - banned
MAREV - banned
NYCSHAUN
orleansk9
paulwal
Pferdemannmitderstute
ponylove - banned
seinop
thecrasher - banned
thenyouu
tricky_dick

Last edited:
I have of list of my own! Just to name a few

michioliphant Alrd southflorida shinyferret
Ikeman sirocelot Shephard1 nicecold
topdog46 JTBear35 jetsons unic0rn69 rodsan
aquaofny Arasl Bev869 Kathol calzane Michelleen
headache107 dtdab Malamut666 SnowWhite jillgal
dl38 Texs Jack 58

And from the BF furry roleplayers, vee,ot Sour Lyme2, Teh Bunni, and equine1

Luvalicker and ShepherdGirl come to mind right at the moment.

edit: add PrincessDee9, Seacum, WetLesboLover and Micheleen

Last edited:
I was not on there very much.
I would like to know how Alrd is doing.
I suspect we will not see Vee Ot around hear nor in the community and probably wont use that nick again.

Them sad bastards right there:

Shephard1
Dronestriker
KnottyLittleThing

Always wondered where they ended up how they're doing and all, had a great time with them.
That's not all of them but sadly it's been a whole lotta time since then and my memory never was a strong suit

I really miss Justy. She and I were very close for a while. Such a sweet person. Knotted cheerleader and I emailed for a few years after the site went down. She disappeared last year. Haven't heard from her since. Knotty little thing is doing fine. She and I still keep in touch. There are many more I miss, just can't think of their names at the moment.

dready, deadlycobra777 and GerberDaisy had the best cams. I kinda forgot the handles of most of the other people I knew on there. Shame, I had a lot of hot, real life hookups and zoo fun on that site. I was a member for over 10 years. Dready if you're out there!! I still have a huge crush :p And zombowpup! Also shout out to Xena something. Anyway, the webcam chat was all kinds of fun in the early days! I really miss it

Goddamn, those admins were LUDICROUS with the banning. You had to be SO careful. I remember connecting with some super cool seeming folks, and waking up the next morning to realize they got banned over NOTHING. Like for whispering to someone without asking or some shit like that and that was the end of my communication. You also knew if you made a single peep about it anywhere, you'd be banned too. I've seen a few people banned for good reason, but those guys were on such a high horse. The only bad kind of horse

Last edited:
Beastforum didn't need a dumpster fire section; Beastforum was a dumpster fire with a few Zoos toasting marshmallows. LMAO.

List of MIA members from beastforum that i'd love to know what happened to.

If you have any info how to contact them, I'd love to know.

some of them were banned by the pants on head retarded BF admins, which I note below.

bablebaba
baelthuz
beast1977
bensdogtoy
birdlover69
bitchboi69
caballogermany - banned
D4rkW0lf
dalmale
dave291973
Dog69er - banned
dracunculus - banned - https://littledragoncancer.blogspot.com/
einfach210
farrierman
fidoman
fuzzytomcat
glans22
godiwa
hambletonian
hlitg
horse365555
horsecorelover00001
MaFPAzOl - banned
MAREV - banned
NYCSHAUN
orleansk9
paulwal
Pferdemannmitderstute
ponylove - banned
seinop
thecrasher - banned
thenyouu
tricky_dick

horsecorelover00001 is my husband

I have of list of my own! Just to name a few

michioliphant Alrd southflorida shinyferret
Ikeman sirocelot Shephard1 nicecold
topdog46 JTBear35 jetsons unic0rn69 rodsan
aquaofny Arasl Bev869 Kathol calzane Michelleen
headache107 dtdab Malamut666 SnowWhite jillgal
dl38 Texs Jack 58

And from the BF furry roleplayers, vee,ot Sour Lyme2, Teh Bunni, and equine1

After reading the FORUM RULES IN FULL, I should be able to safely say this, because this particular person is NOT a current member of this forum, so I'm not breaking any rules AND I am entitled to have and share my opinion. I speak of the former moderator of BeastForum.com named: "SouthFlorida"

I speak on behalf of MANY HUNDREDS of former members of BeastForum.com that I was very lucky to speak with, and it's not surprising how many thought of him as nothing more but a f**king a**hole and a draconian tosser, who banned so many people from the forum for minor, petty and ridiculous things, as well as FALSELY ACCUSING and then banning, so many innocent and good people, leaving users with no way to fight against these ban! A truly devisive moderator, within a community of people at that time, that already faced enough challenges in being accepted by so many. His action made the community so much more difficult and hostile, than it ever needed to be.

With that said, people are very happy to see the BeastForum.com site shut down, so good riddance, cos there is now so much awesome and free quality content available online, we don't need draconian tossers like "SouthFlorida" behaving like a control freak, disrespecting us and treating good people like crap! I hope the prick get some well deserved KARMA and RETRIBUTION for the atrocious way he treated so many good people of this community!!

Sultrybabe,
Australia

PS Good to see Silkythighs and a few other names from the old forum still around, cos some of you guys and gals were really nice people. =)

There was a member, a woman, from England who wrote this multi post tale of developing a sexual relationship with her dog and how scared she was at first and then got less scared and then it happened and it was such great writing. I don't remember her screen name but she was a bigger girl and I believe her avatar was just a butt shot of her large back side, very tasteful. This went on for pages and pages with her asking people what she should do and folks chiming in. It was the most erotic thing I've ever read over the course of the few months she wrote it. I wish I had just saved it all because it was beautiful.

I am here now for just a few weeks, I have been quite active in the BF as furythedarstallion, mostly in furry RPs and chats.

I do miss my Khorne... :/

However, it feels good to be here, my dudes and dudettes.

Back