Beastbooru.com Launch Annoucement

Status
Not open for further replies.
In behalf of the ZV moderation team, we would like to announce the acquisition of what was the former zoo.cab website.

The owner of zoo.cab approached us some months ago, with issues with domain hosting funding. Since we've read much of the content on that site was questionable, we offered to take the site off his hands. He eventually gave us the database for the .cab site and we were planning to relaunch the site under our control.

The re-launch of that site is now beastbooru.com. (BB) A booru type site with no need to login to view NSFW content.

We weighed the value of this decision for the zoo community to fund this offshoot on several principles.

1. The issues with Equibooru.coms previous drama regarding copyright status and takedown requests.
2. The EBs issues with foal content and various questionable content that upset much of the zoo community.
3. We believe that a No-login site to view NSFW content will aide in offloading some of the "fetishist" complaints users have leveled at ZV.
4. Since the site is solely focused on NSFW content, BB will be managed by all the same moderators on ZV. No Abusive content will allowed. It will be a "clean" experience since the same rules for content will apply from ZV to the BB.

This brings the total of official Zooville.org funded sites to

-Zooville.org/zoovilleforum.net
-Beast.chat
-Zoophilia.wiki
-Beastbooru.com

We will be updating the ruleset for the BB soon and making tweaks to the content reporting system. If you see anything violating ZV content rules, it applies to the BB.

Regards,
ZTHorse
just wanted to point out that i am, in fact a professional, full-time software developer with many (10+) years of experience and accompanying knowledge. I could fix these dead sites for you - and i could secure / protect them against many threats. In fact, i could even add additional hosting power / bandwidth / traffic / storage. One simply would have to ask me. All im sayin.

just wanted to point out that i am, in fact a professional, full-time software developer with many (10+) years of experience and accompanying knowledge. I could fix these dead sites for you - and i could secure / protect them against many threats. In fact, i could even add additional hosting power / bandwidth / traffic / storage. One simply would have to ask me. All im sayin.
With zero track record, I wouldnt hold my breath, bub

what is that even supposed to mean - what exactly would my "track record" be and how would persons like you get access to it?
Dude....you have how many posts here? Did you think we were all just waiting here for you? or that anyone would see your twelve posts and go" oh yeah....he's safe....lets give him access to everything?" Or that theres no one who can do what you claim you can do?....get to know the place, pally...and let people get to know you....because, at the moment, no one does.

That is what that even means.....😉

That literally does not make any sense whatsoever. Neither is anyone interested in "amount of posts" (what does that even have to do with anything?) nor is anyone "asking" for "access" to "anything"

no, it doesnt. At all. Noone cares about internet forum titles, amounts of posts, internet points and the likes.
Yes, I does matter. I appreciate the offer, but we're going to decline on the grounds of the fact that we really don't know anything about you, your true intentions, nor do we know if you're even actually capable of doing what you claim you're able to do.

You have to remember that bestiality is illegal in almost every square inch of the earth. Giving someone with absolutely no history here any amount of "key access" to this forum or our subsidiaries could easily put many people in danger IF you actually happened to have malicious intentions. I'm not necessarily saying you do have malicious intentions, but the fact of the matter is that we don't know who you are based off of the 14 whole posts you've made on the forum.

Yes, I does matter.
It doesnt. At least for adults.

I appreciate the offer, but we're going to decline
"Declining" some "offer" is not possible if no offer was given

Giving someone with absolutely no history here any amount of "key access" to this forum or our subsidiaries
Yet again : noone was asking for this sort of thing - but im starting to suspect that you guys are seem to be somewhat keen on acquiring this, given this total, actually somewhat weird fixation on it ... or something. Well good luck with that i guess ...

By the way : software development requires no "key access" nor even any, real access whatsoever - deployment can be indirect and/or even manual, if desired ;)

Last edited:
Yet again : noone was asking for this sort of thing
So you claim to be able to build and maintain a website without having access to its backend databases and source code? This brings into serious question your claims of being a skilled professional of 10+ years.

So you claim to be able to build and maintain a website without having access to its backend databases and source code?
Well ... "no and yes" - thats certainly possible (in fact, thats pretty much what i am doing every day) but thats not what i would imagine because its rather difficult and time-consuming; without any PROD-db access, for instance you're forced to flood your own test-DB with test data and test-data generation can be extremely time-consuming for large, dynamic projects - a few years ago i had this one task like that, involving me having to speak to dozens of different people which could help me get pieces of legacy database layouts, which were then translated into my own version. Its tedious and i dont want that for any kind of private project whatsoever.

Nowadays, people like me prefer to clone PROD databases onto a seperate host / network, maybe anonymize everything in a transformation step and use it directly thereafter - which retains the benefit of not influencing PROD and also adds ease-of-use, boosting productivity.

Also : no source-code access forces / requires all of the preexisting API endpoints to be rather stable, reliable, well-tested and of course capable ... the sad thing is : most endpoints are not. Writing actually good ones is a really hard job and the entire industry is being / always was flooded with ... well ... incompetent people. Everybody wants to be Neo from Matrix, everyone wants to be superhacker2000 - but literally noone actually is.

So ... yeah - if the PO forces devs to work under these conditions ... well, the results can only adhere to the quality level of the given tools, meaning :
shit in --> shit out ;)
Thats exactly why you want to keep the devs happy. Happy devs create unfathomable wonders - and underpaid, inexperienced devs which are not given all of the tools create literal garbage.

Last edited:
It doesnt. At least for adults.
The titles don't mean jack, but post history does. You have no real post history, therefore nobody knows the difference between you and Joe Everyman 5 towns over.

"Declining" some "offer" is not possible if no offer was given
Well, to me this...
I could fix these dead sites for you - and i could secure / protect them against many threats. In fact, i could even add additional hosting power / bandwidth / traffic / storage. One simply would have to ask me. All im sayin.
Sounds like you're potentially offering something, in this case services.

Well, to me this...

Sounds like you're potentially offering something, in this case services.
...nah. Well i guess i can see where you're coming from - sorry for giving someone wrong impression. There are many things which have to happen in order to coerce me into fixing the tech of someone else. Just wanted to set things right and spread truth about topics i happen to have some knowlegde or skill in - would'nt want to see yet another community crash because of tech problems and reading BS about "well it wasnt possible" and "we had noone to ask". You will see me correcting BS and stating facts. A lot.

I’m laughing way too hard at this 😂😂

“Hey, Do you want a lollipop?”

“No, thanks. I don’t want that.”

“I DIDN’T OFFER YOU ONE”

I can’t see this conversation any different sooooo.. hahaha 😂
well im glad i gave people with vivid imaginations some fun time ... i guess

Last edited:
no, it doesnt. At all. Noone cares about internet forum titles, amounts of posts, internet points and the likes.
Demonstrably false even within this very topic. Literally everyone who has responded to you, including me, considers it important for you to have a verifiable history before we choose to trust you.

I

I wanna see footage of how you "turn on" a playstation... I can never seem to get 'em interested enough for anything beyond a little fondling, and managing to get 'em to blow a load? Fuggedaboudit!!!
You just gotta insert the right thing and then finger the right location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back