Beast tattoos

pic_15_big.jpg
pic_11_big.jpg

Has anyone gotten a tattoo of the exact / specific paw print of your animal? I love this idea but not sure the best way to get the print exactly. Any ideas?
Yup i did this with my last boy and plan to do it for every companion from now on. I stamped his foot on an ink pad and had him walk across a piece of paper and then just colored it in. Simple but perfect for me :)

Paw tattoo in most cases doesn't even signify anything related to zoo. Most get it as a reminder of a pet they've lost, many others get it as a symbol of being a furry or into pup play. I don't think anyone would look at a paw print tattoo as a "secret symbol" that you're a zoo. Personally, I'd never get a zeta symbol tattooed one either, as it is not something I'd ever want to be associated with in the public eye (most people know/associate zeta with zoophile/bestiality). If you wanted something equine related, but not totally out there, maybe a rear view image of an horse with its tail lifted and winking or something, idk. Could potentially play something like that off as a drunken joke to those you don't want to come out to (some people just have weird tattoos, you ever seen the guy from jackass Steve-o's tattoo?)
Yea, i was thinking that about the zeta tattoo. You need to come up with a back story to explain it to people. Definitely knew a girl with one but never knew how to go about asking her what it meant to her.

Is it OK for me to say hello if I encounter these gorgeous women with their pristine, welcoming tattoos in public? Asking for myself and some mates haha

Any suggestions for a womb tattoo? i wanna get one but i dont really know what kind or shape, i want it to be sexy

Any suggestions for a womb tattoo? i wanna get one but i dont really know what kind or shape, i want it to be sexy
lol.......a "womb" tatoo...........there's a phrase I don't think I've ever seen before...............sounds complicated..........

It's a rad idea, but way too risky for me.

In a perfect world without judgement, I'd have a paw print somewhere on my hip or on my chest. Maybe on my forearm too =)

You are right it's very risky, but I plan to cover it up when I'm in public, or let it peek just a bit from under my panties

Back