Beast tattoos

virgin skn here, but I think the innocuous paw print is the safest of approached. Easily explained away, but potentially indicative of something else. Let's not forget the venn diagram here. We don't just love animals, we LOVE animals. I'd happily wear tasteful representations of my boys' paws, if for no other reason that they're just that - my boys! And losing a lover? What an incredible tribute for a devastating event.

Almost always visibly, but we are proud of it.
And people only look, never ask ;)
It's subtle enough that it could just be meant innocently.
Probably the best choice for if you want to have on in a visible spot.

Aaaand just now I realised that a couple living on my street have *exactly* the same design on their car's rear window.
Previously I really did think nothing of it and just meant they have a pet. But now I do wonder...

Aaaand just now I realised that a couple living on my street have *exactly* the same design on their car's rear window.
Previously I really did think nothing of it and just meant they have a pet. But now I do wonder...
not much to wonder about... paw in a heart and variations on it are on the first page when googling for "dog paw tattoo". i've seen countless cars with similar designs (paws, horseshoes and even one with a fish), doubtful any of them are more than *insert animal* ppl. don't overthink stuff.

You see ;) We are more people then we think we are.
So common :)

Каk?

Attachments

• i (16).jpeg
    i (16).jpeg
    31.9 KB · Views: 181
  • фото-тату-подкова-для-девушки-02.02.2020-№014-horseshoe-tattoo-tatufoto.com_.jpg
    фото-тату-подкова-для-девушки-02.02.2020-№014-horseshoe-tattoo-tatufoto.com_.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 172
  • a999719b23493e371296951a6676e703--horse-and-dog-tattoo-horse-shoe-tattoo.jpg
    a999719b23493e371296951a6676e703--horse-and-dog-tattoo-horse-shoe-tattoo.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 173
  • tatu_na_wikolotkah_devushki_malenkie_podkovy.jpg
    tatu_na_wikolotkah_devushki_malenkie_podkovy.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 156
  • 1653925268_77-o-tendencii-com-p-tatuirovka-podkova-dlya-devushek-foto-79.jpg
    1653925268_77-o-tendencii-com-p-tatuirovka-podkova-dlya-devushek-foto-79.jpg
    149.3 KB · Views: 164
  • tatu_na_zhivote_devushki_podkova_s_kryljami.jpg
    tatu_na_zhivote_devushki_podkova_s_kryljami.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 177
Seen someone at work today with paws on both of her tits. I just know she takes doggy dick as I also found out she is a dog trainer.

Back