Be tributed by a K9?

Fetish or a long term partner? Thats the main question to your end game. They both have their ups/downs.

Personally i rather hit up long term relationship

I've done quite a few tributes before myself, wouldn't mind doing one for you hon especially being a part of this community and your general interest and stuff. When you're able to pm just message me and we can work out the details :)

I've done quite a few tributes before myself, wouldn't mind doing one for you hon especially being a part of this community and your general interest and stuff. When you're able to pm just message me and we can work out the details :)
Oh ok that makes me super happy! Are we able to send pics or videos on messenger on here?

Oh ok that makes me super happy! Are we able to send pics or videos on messenger on here?
I'm glad to hear it hon! I am pretty new to this site myself so I'm not fully aware of of the functionalities but I do believe you should be able to attach photos or videos to messages when you send them. Somebody else with more time on here might be able to shed a little more light on that though haha

I'm glad to hear it hon! I am pretty new to this site myself so I'm not fully aware of of the functionalities but I do believe you should be able to attach photos or videos to messages when you send them. Somebody else with more time on here might be able to shed a little more light on that though haha
lol well thank you nonetheless

Yes, you can send pics and vids, as long as they are an extension the site allows like mp4 or .mov or something like that. When you go to get it, if you don't see it where you KNOW it is, then you basically can't post it or send it.

Yes, you can send pics and vids, as long as they are an extension the site allows like mp4 or .mov or something like that. When you go to get it, if you don't see it where you KNOW it is, then you basically can't post it or send it.
Your like a hawk with the knowledge drops my man, good on ya!

Found it!!!! But not for messaging?
When you enter into a conversation (messaging) with someone there should be a tab at the bottom that allows you to "attach files". Left click on that and you should be able to send private pics.

I'm not sure of the size limits of files but it will let you know if the file is too big to send.

Nice nipples BTW...................was it cold when that pic was taken?................. :p

When you enter into a conversation (messaging) with someone there should be a tab at the bottom that allows you to "attach files". Left click on that and you should be able to send private pics.

I'm not sure of the size limits of files but it will let you know if the file is too big to send.

Nice nipples BTW...................was it cold when that pic was taken?................. :p
No I had been playing with them lol

Back