BD Hazel question

I still haven't been in a real canine yet, so I can't offer any comparison there. But it was my first masturbator, and it blew my mind open. I'd highly recommend it, or just masturbators in general. As others have said though, nothing compares to the real thing so I'm very much looking forward to that.
It was one of mine as well so I am just curious! I've never been in anything before so I am hoping this provides a close enough feel to know kinda what to expect!

Not at all.
It is a slab of dead silicone. It feels nice, but it is not close to a real animal at all.
That's a shame, I was hoping that it was at least somewhat close to the feel, I was just womdering as I have never been in a canine before.

Not great. It doesnt even emulate the angle, let alone the muscular sensation and warm wetness a real cookie can provide.

Not bad imo, but unless I use my Fleshlight warmer (and even then not), it just doesn't compare to at sort of real pussy, and I've only fucked humans. Still, not all too bad, but I would definitely consider another. I wish I got Natasha instead. If you want it as a display for realism tho, go nuts ig

American meat's toys feel and look better... But nothing compares to a real cookie, especially one in heat.

Put another way, since I'm hungry, a real cookie is like a professional steakhouse, hazel is a microwaved low quality steak you dropped in the dirt. It might sustain you, but part of your soul and dignity fades away. :LOL:

Back