BBW with a female husky and sometimes male Sheppard. How can I get them to play with me?

I used peanut butter on my pussy before, but the female wasn't interested. Is there another way to get her aroused or to lick me?

If I get a chance to have the male dog, he's fixed and didn't like the last time I tried touching his rocket. How do I get him aroused enough to lick me or want to mount me?

I used peanut butter on my pussy before, but the female wasn't interested. Is there another way to get her aroused or to lick me?

If I get a chance to have the male dog, he's fixed and didn't like the last time I tried touching his rocket. How do I get him aroused enough to lick me or want to mount me?
Good luck if he's neutered

Fortunately. Using bait to make an animal lick you is incredibly dishonest.
No. "Fixed" does not really mean fixed it is rather broken.
If an animal does not want to have sex with you, you respect that decision and do not "get them" to do it.

Sorry it will be a struggle to enjoy the rocket fully. He may be a licker. But 100% good dogs.

Simply put if they aint interested it just aint going to happen. The whole idea of pure zoo is to love the animal as you would a human partner and work your way into their heart to the point they will do anything you wish. A dog will come to understand exactly what you are wanting. Never force it from them, it tends to be more like molestation and rape at this point. As the wise pes has already said respect the animals choices.

Im in the same position unfortunately. I had to give up my male who was very active and was gifted my first girl but she is fixed and has very little interested in licking or being touched

Back