Balto

I really don’t know what I’d do without mine now, he even comes to work with me (pub)
Makes it hard when it is their time. I keep getting a dog to take the place of the other, but now days I have lost track, got 10 dogs now, started with 1, then 2, got 1 to fill in for 1&2, then got 4 to fill in for 1or2, and now have 10 LOL....

That's awesome you get to share your life with such a cool pack of dogs. Nothing will bring back the friends and lovers you have lost, but take comfort in the fact that by leaving your heart open you get to share many more wonderful experiences with dogs who might not otherwise get to experience such a awesome relationship with a person.

That's awesome you get to share your life with such a cool pack of dogs. Nothing will bring back the friends and lovers you have lost, but take comfort in the fact that by leaving your heart open you get to share many more wonderful experiences with dogs who might not otherwise get to experience such a awesome relationship with a person.
Thank you for that. That is what I try to do, though I still miss them, for each one were different in their own ways.

Back