Bad dragon toys?

boynick

Tourist
I so tempted to buy a few bad dragon dildos but I'm just wondering if they're actually worth getting. Especially the ones with the pump for cum lube. Do you guys have good stories?

I have far too many of them ;p They are worth it no question. As far as the cumtubes go, I have a couple with them and fine I never use them and they are a bit of a pain to use, but they are fantastic if you are using larger toys to keep everything lubed up internally (large chance flared comes to mind ;p). Personally I perfer to get them with suction cups over the tubes.

apart from Ledo, every penetratable BD i've had has torn at the opening, but every dildo from BD i've had has survived scratch free (probably somewhere around 15 in my collection so far). BD make really good quality sex toys, and i would highly recommend.

The cum tube is an interesting novelty but i dont know if it really *adds* anything. At least not unless you have a serious cum fetish. The toys themselves are good quality, better than you'll find in any couple's store and far more entertaining to use.

That said they aren't the only animal/fantasy toy maker on the market anymore. And if realistic is your thing you could do better than their selection.

Isn't every dragon a "bad dragon?" Seriously, they breathe fire, they're mean, pretty ugly and likely have very bad breath.
No thanks!

Bad Dragon’s quality is wonderful. There are a few other producers on Etsy that make great ones too. They tend to be similar in price though.

I only have one of their fleshlights, but I love the hell out of it. I've heard from a friend that the cum tubes on the dildos are more trouble to clean than they're worth though.

Isn't every dragon a "bad dragon?" Seriously, they breathe fire, they're mean, pretty ugly and likely have very bad breath.
No thanks!
Yikes, that hurts...

I for myself cant breath fire, mostly i have a kinda fresh breath, iam kinda friendly and i hope iam not that ugly as u think...
Also: Iam only a "bad dragon" when i need to be one! *Naughty smile*

To the BD Toys: i have around 6 dildos and everyone is still undamaged... I dont use them too often but when, its always awesome!

I just wish, they add more "details" like bumbs, spikes or barbs on them so u get a lil bit more of that "exotic" feeling.

The penetrables are also great, but not that durable then the dildos (2 already are a bit damaged at the entrace).
Also here i wish they have a bit more of that "exotic" feeling, making the internal more "detailed and with more textures".
Also it would be great if they make the internal (as far as possible) like the internal of the living species...
For example, a dolphin vagina with the same texture then the living creature.
Or same for the horses/dogs etc.

But all in all kinda unique toys with a high durability and the special "flair"...!

<3

Last edited:
I only have one of their fleshlights, but I love the hell out of it. I've heard from a friend that the cum tubes on the dildos are more trouble to clean than they're worth though.
I can confirm. While they are nice, they are a pain to clean and overall use. I got a rex with it, but i want one without it.

Well do what you can afford for now! Its not like I had BD toys right out the gate anyways. The wife is really into them so i fell in line.

Little tip: If you use paypal, you can pay through paypal and do the pay in 4 option. Its usually what i have done when buying BD toys.

The cum tube is an interesting novelty but i dont know if it really *adds* anything. At least not unless you have a serious cum fetish. The toys themselves are good quality, better than you'll find in any couple's store and far more entertaining to use.

That said they aren't the only animal/fantasy toy maker on the market anymore. And if realistic is your thing you could do better than their selection.
Self lube inside as you are knotted

Back