Bad dragon chance

Tips? Go slow and use plenty of lube, like with all butt play. Getting past the medial ring is intense, if you haven't yet. Then before long you'll be bottoming out on it.

Tips? Go slow and use plenty of lube, like with all butt play. Getting past the medial ring is intense, if you haven't yet. Then before long you'll be bottoming out on it.
Ugh that’s where I’m stuck is that ring. Trying slow but I just want it all already

I've always found sitting on it is the best way to get past the ring. Although it's lack of firmness and size (medium / medium) makes it pretty difficult as it's prone to bending.

I have the medium flared Chance in the hardest variation, so it doesn't bend so easy and I use all of it's length.
Using a lot of lube really helps, perhabs some lube with cooling effect and also using some other toys for training is really helpful.

Having some butt plugs to get used to more stretching and some longer, thinner toys to get used to the depth.

Using Toys on several days a week over some time really helps, too. But also remember, that if you have a longer break you shouldn't restart with the biggest toys. That can hurt.

And some examples for training toys:
Toys.jpg

Last edited:
This is by far my favorite dildo, tips on getting it deeper? Still pretty new.
Patience is a virtue, and you will understand this phrase a lot more when dealing with blunt, girthy and lengthy toys like Chance from BadDragon.

Keep in mind your Sigmoid colon is going to be a complete 90 degree bend from the direction of your Rectum and and Decending Colon (google a diagram if you need a visual reference. Every time you stick something up there, you're fighting the natural biology of your body, and you need to realise that you cannot run before you walk, especially with larger toys and anal play. The more you practice, the easier it will become to enjoy deeper movements and wider girth after your stretch naturally. Similar to how you might become more flexible if you stretch every day. If you do this too quickly however, you risk creating tears/fissures in these areas which can lead to some serious medical consequences.

So, take it slow, practice often and use slimmer toys, and work your way up. It will just take time, there is no quick way around it. Be safe, have fun and enjoy that horse cock!

I have the medium flared Chance in the hardest variation, so it doesn't bend so easy and I use all of it's length.
Using a lot of lube really helps, perhabs some lube with cooling effect and also using some other toys for training is really helpful.

Having some butt plugs to get used to more stretching and some longer, thinner toys to get used to the depth.

Using Toys on several days a week over some time really helps, too. But also remember, that if you have a longer break you shouldn't restart with the biggest toys. That can hurt.

And some examples for training toys:
View attachment 297669
Thanks! I just got one like the middle one there and I’m very excited for it. Can’t wait to see how deep I can go with that one.

Back