Back in the Saddle (Again)

petite-pony

Citizen of Zooville
Great big 'hello' to everyone here at ZV

...again!

Looking to connect with new friends and find some old ones as well.

You can call me Pony and I'm by no means new here but it's been so long I think I'll introduce myself again. I'm a horse and dog loving girl who enjoys talking to other like minded people and sharing experiences with one another, or simply about topics we enjoy!

A little about me; I am in my 20s. I am experienced. I'm only into female humans, and zoo bisexual.

I'm a total nerd and I love video games, anime/manga, tabletop RPGs, TCGs, honestly the list goes on with no end in sight so feel free to drop by to geek out!

I don't bite!

Great big 'hello' to everyone here at ZV

...again!

Looking to connect with new friends and find some old ones as well.

You can call me Pony and I'm by no means new here but it's been so long I think I'll introduce myself again. I'm a horse and dog loving girl who enjoys talking to other like minded people and sharing experiences with one another, or simply about topics we enjoy!

A little about me; I am in my 20s. I am experienced. I'm only into female humans, and zoo bisexual.

I'm a total nerd and I love video games, anime/manga, tabletop RPGs, TCGs, honestly the list goes on with no end in sight so feel free to drop by to geek out!

I don't bite!
I was on forum last 6 months of it. Talked to someone like you. I was k9to5

Hello and welcome, hope you find everything you are looking for, make plenty of new friends and have lots of fun.

Back