Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted "Created my own avatar", though I did find the silhouette online, I modified it a bit, and made the background using a template. Basically, it's pieced together to form a collage. It was the final avatar I used on Beastforum as well.

Mine is a screenshot from the video of my wife swallowing a spurt of sperm from the cock of a dog. This is a dog of our zoo friends.

Back in the day on Beast Forum someone stole my avatar which was a pic of my nice toned midsection while I was laying on the edge of a bed. It sucked to have that happen. I see why people need to put their signature on almost everything.

So far I'm not creative enough to make one yet. But I'm trying. Hope to change it one day, but as of yet this avatar was from the net.

Try Vimage. I made this gif with it. Trippy, ain't it, my mang! By the way, That's my dog, Daisy.
Fucky.gif

So don't be stealing it or the DRM that's implanted in the gif will do some serious damage to you and everything that's around or surrounds you. DRM stands for "DAMN RIGHT, MOTHERFUCKER" and its legendary theft protection isn't one to trifle with.

Last edited:
My own....

But I learned today on this forum that I'm not a woman because there is quote:"no breast approach" visible 🤣

My own....

But I learned today on this forum that I'm not a woman because there is quote:"no breast approach" visible 🤣
Well they are wrong. Everything just screams woman. It wouldn't matter to me anyways, i would have fun either gender.

Back