Avatars, are you using your own or taking someone else's material?

Do you use someone elses material as your avatar or has someone used your material as avatar?

• A) Yes, I use an avatar of material I did not create.

• A) No, I created my own avatar.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and pisses me the hell off.

• B) Yes, I have seen my material used as an avatar and it makes me proud \ don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.
Depends on what you mean. Does she know I use it online as an avatar? Yes I use this some other places as well. Does she know about this particular site? Not that I am aware of.
you shouldn't use the same avatar you use elsewhere on this page. seems begging for trouble.

Depends on what you mean. Does she know I use it online as an avatar? Yes I use this some other places as well. Does she know about this particular site? Not that I am aware of.
Would I have any idea about other places you might use that for a profile pic? No. Just here. And although it isn’t really identifiable, I can’t think of a single person who would really give permission to use their personal pics.
Me personally, I’d beat the living shit out of you if that was me in your pic. (Providing you were born with a dick)

Would I have any idea about other places you might use that for a profile pic? No. Just here. And although it isn’t really identifiable, I can’t think of a single person who would really give permission to use their personal pics.
Me personally, I’d beat the living shit out of you if that was me in your pic. (Providing you were born with a dick)
I think we are misunderstanding each other. The person in the pic is me. I just was not the one holding the camera when it was taken. Sorry if I was unclear on this. And I was not born with a dick or ever had one.

I think we are misunderstanding each other. The person in the pic is me. I just was not the one holding the camera when it was taken. Sorry if I was unclear on this. And I was not born with a dick or ever had one.
you weren't, you were perfectly clear. don't worry.

A bit of 50/50 in my case.

At first i had an (what i thought at least) anonymous picture of myself, but someone quickly reminded me not to do that.
This picture isn't fully my own - i'm not the best at drawing - but after having traced it, i did make some additions to it...

Totally did. Sorry about that. And on that note, your still crazy lol. Honestly I’m just getting used to a lot of stupid on this forum, and thought that was your friend in the pic. Sorry again, but I still stand by my word also :D
Also, if that pic is anywhere else online, including on your friends social media stuff, you run a high risk of being identified.

I don't have an issue with that, it's basically just a way of expressing yourself. And, as we all know you will never be able to please everyone.

Mine is just a screen shot of a video I think I found on here. I wouldnt want to use a pic with an actual person in it unless it was a pic of me.

Not exactly sure where the picture is from, I've had it for quite some time. Just two of my greatest passions, girls and horses.

Honestly, I googled "fabulous black horse".

:ROFLMAO:

In the old days, when I was more into RPs, I was gifted my very own horse-anthro avatar, which I indeed was very proud of. Lost my friend, who created it for me, after the BF meltdown.

It's my very beautiful Boerperd stallion as an avatar, I don't intend to use downloaded images or anyone's avatar 🐾

I have a habit of making really uncomfortable or stupid profile pictures. I enjoy how the creepy know-it-all feels like he's intruding on my personal little bubble, and I want other people to feel that way too 😈.

I'm pretty sure my Avatar will change in the future, but for now I'm using my late companion that deceased on Dec 21, 2022. She brought me such joy and happiness over the years. She truly helped me get through the pandemic, just her and I at home and a lot of "loving" everyday. And, yes, that's me in the pic too.

My new pup may just replace my current avatar once we are able to consummate our relationship.

Back