Australian Shepherds/St Bernard Experiences?

AussieKnot

Tourist
Hi all!
I have a one year old standard Aussie male and 2 year old St. Bernard male. I’ve gotten both to lick me and have given HJ to both. Both have also bred female bitches.

Any tips on helping them realize I’m a willing partner? I’ve dedicated a spot and a special towel.. lots of praises.

Would also love to hear/see your experiences with the two breeds ♥️

Aussies are beautiful. That is my experience. :D

Hi all!
I have a one year old standard Aussie male and 2 year old St. Bernard male. I’ve gotten both to lick me and have given HJ to both. Both have also bred female bitches.

Any tips on helping them realize I’m a willing partner? I’ve dedicated a spot and a special towel.. lots of praises.

Any luck?

Some advice written here previously: if you want a frisky St. Bernard, crank the thermostat WAY down. Or since this was written back in the middle of (northern hemisphere) Winter, spend some time playing with him outdoors.

Hi all!

I started with my boy sitting on a seat and pick his front legs up and have him mount one leg. Then id reach back and put pressure half way up his sharft. This will naturally make him hump the air, after a few times he will start to mount my knee on his own.

Then i just done the same idea but lift him onto my back. Once there cock feels a nice warm pussy or tight ass they will do the rest 😏

Hope this helps

I am male and let a 3 year old male Saint Bernard mount me. I kept his Knott out of me by reaching behind and holding the base of his dick to prevent him knotting in me. He hump me at a steady pace but his shaft really stretched my rectum. When he knotted outside of me, he cummed with such force that the pressure became uncomfortable. Everytime he stroked, semen sqirted out of my dick From the pressure his d*** exerted on my prostate. My rectum automatically expelled his cum when he pulled out of me.

Back