Atraction to dogs that are raised from a puppy. ):

mara1

BANNED
So I tried to tell some one that if I am To like a dog as a zoo it must be a specific breed and an adult and if raised as a puppy its more like a child and isn't a option.
They did not seem to understand that when u raise a puppy u are not attracted to it and won't be intimate nor touch it ever.
They had a hard time understanding that even if a zoo meets any dog its not on the spott a need to Love that dog. I guess this is the diffeence to preversion verses love.
Its a conection that is more with time then an addiction for the zoos who mature with time.

that's right the upbringing is done without trying to make love and when he is old enough he will show it and then sex is just the candy to live with him

Well it's not like nobody would eventually get romantic or intimate with dog they had from puppy. But it certainly takes time for relationship to develop into this. Of course, animals are experiencing childhood and maturing just like we do, so when the time comes, it can develop to more.

But yeah, non-zoo people sometimes see zoophilia as just wanting to have sex with animal, despite what animal, what age, relationship or not. That's just not the case, and thank you for spreading this to non-zoo people.

Cases of zoos who could not have sex with their animals because they saw them differently as a result of raising them up from young age are known in literature.

I got my German Shepard as a puppy and had no intention of being sexually active with him. As he got older and grew into a young adult male he started to exhibit sexual behaviors towards me. I did not discourage him, and I kinda encouraged him.
I was experienced and I knew what it was like to be active with a dog. Things happened organically and he kinda took the lead. It was fun to explore with him and let him ‘have his way’.
i did not realize that things would happen the way they did, but I am happy they did. I think that part of the reason we are close is because I did raise him from a puppy
Everyone and every situation is different

There is only one dog that I rised from puppy, of course while he was growing i did not have intention to mate with him.
At some momment i noticed he needed a bitch, finally, I can say I was concerned about it, an oportunity presented and i let him mounted me, he was around two years old.
The other previous dogs, were family dogs, the first one, well he iniciated me, the second,it just presented the oportunity.
I can say I never have the intention to rise them to be mounted, it just happend.
I think it is a bitch life

So I tried to tell some one that if I am To like a dog as a zoo it must be a specific breed and an adult and if raised as a puppy its more like a child and isn't a option.
They did not seem to understand that when u raise a puppy u are not attracted to it and won't be intimate nor touch it ever.
They had a hard time understanding that even if a zoo meets any dog its not on the spott a need to Love that dog. I guess this is the diffeence to preversion verses love.
Its a conection that is more with time then an addiction for the zoos who mature with time.
That's an interesting view. And understandable to a degree. I however have raised 2 dogs who as adults became my lovers. I never really looked at them as my kids. I definitely cared for them as such but to me humans dont have animal kids. As humans we are on a different level in the world in many ways.

I hand raised my current equine lover after the loss of her dam, even though I raised her from a foal along with several others I've not ever thought of any of them as my own children, that would be creepy beyond belief.

Back