Astral Projection - Topic

Well, I actually was into the idea of astral projection a few years back and call me superstitious but I do believe that there are negative entities and groups that are holding me back, so I kinda just gave up and let go of the idea.

Well, I actually was into the idea of astral projection a few years back and call me superstitious but I do believe that there are negative entities and groups that are holding me back, so I kinda just gave up and let go of the idea.
There are sometimes entities that can hold you back, or pull you out. A great example of this would be a succubus! I am in a discord server currently where succubus are discussed a lot and there are a few people in relationships with/married with them for 5+ years there. There succubi have pulled them out before according to them, so its definetly possible.

However, to counteract this: Perform an LBRP if you feel that is true. Also there is one extremely good astral projection strategy I can tell you since it has the highest success rate of all, and it was discovered by a NASA scientist so its quite a good way to do it.

Last time I heard about astral projection was watching z nation. As far as it goes i dont beilive in it
Thats fine, but if you would like, I could show you to a world of potential and wonders that far exceed what we have here in our physical existence. The soul is meant to be free. Not trapped like we are, here.

There are sometimes entities that can hold you back, or pull you out. A great example of this would be a succubus! I am in a discord server currently where succubus are discussed a lot and there are a few people in relationships with/married with them for 5+ years there. There succubi have pulled them out before according to them, so its definetly possible.

However, to counteract this: Perform an LBRP if you feel that is true. Also there is one extremely good astral projection strategy I can tell you since it has the highest success rate of all, and it was discovered by a NASA scientist so its quite a good way to do it.
LBRP?

Thats fine, but if you would like, I could show you to a world of potential and wonders that far exceed what we have here in our physical existence. The soul is meant to be free. Not trapped like we are, here.
As long as it doesnt involve taking drugs I'm interested

As long as it doesnt involve taking drugs I'm interested
If there are drugs involved then the shamans would call it a false sense of spirituality. Things like astral projection are something anyone can do with the proper training, no drugs needed.

I was wondering if I could possibly channel positive and negative energies in the astral realm. No entities needed. Doubtful I'll ever do it though as I am of the belief that there are beings in the astral realm that would stop me from attaining any success over there. With the help of "divinity", I might add.

Not much activity on this thread, huh? Too bad, I was going to ask about shamanism. Anyone familiar with it?

How does chanting do anything?
Chanting is what summons the powers of those who granted it to humanity. The 4 angels names you call upon when doing the ritual is who gives you the power, and the chanting is really just a calling.

Also sorry for the low activity recently, i have exams currently lol

Not much activity on this thread, huh? Too bad, I was going to ask about shamanism. Anyone familiar with it?
What exaclty do you expect when learning shamanism? I havent heard the term get used yet however I may know some of the subjects within shamanism.

Chanting is what summons the powers of those who granted it to humanity. The 4 angels names you call upon when doing the ritual is who gives you the power, and the chanting is really just a calling.

Can't you summon your own inner strength? Why go outside of yourself?

Ooh its religious stuff.. got it.

Gosh damn, astral sex sounds kinky
The thing is in the astral plane you won't have your physical body.

Edit: You'll be with your energy body. I can't tell you what it's like since I've never done it before but judging by the fact you can have sex there leads me to assume it's probably identical to your physical body. I'm sure there are animal spirits as well to those who are interested, haha!

Last edited:
Can these angels give you wings? I'd prefer to fly independently if I go astral.
No need for wings, its all energy there. Energy can freely fly because its, well, energy. The same reason the tesla ball thing that Nikolai Tesla created just shoots little bolts every direction; Energy doesnt care about gravity because its independent of gravity entirely.

Has anyone tried meditating to astrally project?
Just a few nights ago I kept going in and out of sleep paralysis, and really just couldnt control it (probably because I was laying on my back tho) and eventually after 4 to 5 times of breaking the sleep paralysis, I decided fuck it and went on to try astral projecting. I immediately hit vibrations and actually very very intense vibrations that felt like phones were just taped to every inch of my body and all got called at once. I actually felt a feeling in my right hand that felt like if you were to get your hand stuck inbetween something, then took it out (best explanation I could give tbh xd) and that was most likely my hand separating. I then tried to do the roll out method only to be dissapointed as I almost fly off my bed, and then I just go back to sleep afterwords.

However, quick note; this morning I was seeing glimpses threw my eyelids. So for example a few corners in my room here, a chair over there, etc.

I am a very skilled astral projector, so much so that I've I had learn scientific remote viewing to protect myself from the mental health field, and prove to others my accuracy.

Back