Astral Projection - Topic

Just a few nights ago I kept going in and out of sleep paralysis, and really just couldnt control it (probably because I was laying on my back tho) and eventually after 4 to 5 times of breaking the sleep paralysis, I decided fuck it and went on to try astral projecting. I immediately hit vibrations and actually very very intense vibrations that felt like phones were just taped to every inch of my body and all got called at once. I actually felt a feeling in my right hand that felt like if you were to get your hand stuck inbetween something, then took it out (best explanation I could give tbh xd) and that was most likely my hand separating. I then tried to do the roll out method only to be dissapointed as I almost fly off my bed, and then I just go back to sleep afterwords.

However, quick note; this morning I was seeing glimpses threw my eyelids. So for example a few corners in my room here, a chair over there, etc.
I'd love to chat with you about your spiritual interests and experiences. Are you able to dm as a "guest"? Are you on Telegram by chance?

Back