Astral Projection - Topic

S

sososo

Hello everyone. I dont know if this is allowed but here i go: so there is a thing called astral projection. It can be trained by anyone, anywhere, and its only limiting factors are fear. Now what astral projection is, is the ability to move oneself out of the body, to convert to a spiritual form. This form is typcially blue, and allows you to break through the first limiting barrier: the physical realm. Now ik many of you will probably call bs and thats fine. However have you ever come to wonder exactly WHY things like dragons came up all around the world, even though certain nations never even had contact with eachother prior to the invention of dragons? Just look at europe and asia. They both mention dragons existance, yet dragons have never physically existed. This is because astral projection was unlocked between these 2 nations, allowing the projectors to go into realms and explore what they couldnt even have imagined at first. We can assume our standard european dragon (4 legs, 2 wings, long neck, puffed chest) was the dragon discovered by the euro projectors. Same with the chinese dragon (snake bodies, noodle mustache, etc).

Now, I dont know if this post has broken rules or not, but im truly sorry if it has and its ok if mods want to delete this post, however I dont want to overstep but there is a thing such as astral sex, and the ability to form bonds with dieties or spirits. For example sucubi or incubi, however dont summon those if you arent experienced.

What this topic is for is to hopefully help those who seem depressed by their sexuality, to contact their spirit guides/attachments or whatever you call them, and ask them for help, advice, and wisdom. I want those people to not feel alone and i believe this would be a good introduction into the community if it is introduced properly, and not messed around with.

That is all. Mods, admins, if you feel this post does not belong, do feel the need to warn me, i understand if its removed. Thats is all, good luck in your own journey's, everybody!

I believe this post is probably allowed but I'm thinking it'll probably be moved elsewhere, maybe the free speech zone/dumpster fire area.

I find it funny that it's called "spirituality" as that wrongfully makes it more mystical than it needs to be. Therefore I call it metaphysics. The whole topic goes down into how you can supposedly project your own reality through thought alone, there being 10-12 dimensions, psi energy, and I can go on about it but I'll leave it at that for now. Glad to hear it being brought up even if there are people who think it's just mumbo-jumbo.

I believe this post is probably allowed but I'm thinking it'll probably be moved elsewhere, maybe the free speech zone/dumpster fire area.

I find it funny that it's called "spirituality" as that wrongfully makes it more mystical than it needs to be. Therefore I call it metaphysics. The whole topic goes down into how you can supposedly project your own reality through thought alone, there being 10-12 dimensions, psi energy, and I can go on about it but I'll leave it at that for now. Glad to hear it being brought up even if there are people who think it's just mumbo-jumbo.
Yeah, i dont want others to be forced into believeing it. However all i would tell them, for the things i know: atleast astral project once, and do not go into the white light, and do not do anything which will make you feel guilty in life. Those are the 3 most important things know. Regardless of beleif, its important to keep this in the back of your head. One day you will die, and if this is real.. well.. thats why im saying to do these things lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, i dont want others to be forced into believeing it. However all i would tell them, for the things i know: atleast astral project once, and do not go into the white light, and do not do anything which will make you feel guilty in life. Those are the 3 most important things know. Regardless of beleif, its important to keep this in the back of your head. One day you will day, and if this is real.. well.. thats why i said to do those things..
One day you will day...? Lol.
Man, as far as doing things that make me feel guilty... I can ramble for pages about that. Try working a job you don't like, that alone is enough to make someone feel guilt... Then there's the whole thing about negative energy and "spirits" but when it comes to things like that but I'll get into that later. BTW what's wrong with the white light? Is that "crossing over" if you go into it?

One day you will day...? Lol.
Man, as far as doing things that make me feel guilty... I can ramble for pages about that. Try working a job you don't like, that alone is enough to make someone feel guilt... Then there's the whole thing about negative energy and "spirits" but when it comes to things like that but I'll get into that later. BTW what's wrong with the white light? Is that "crossing over" if you go into it?
No. The white light is known to forcefully reincarnate anyone who passses through that is inexperienced. By that "day you will day" part was me forgetting how to say "one day you will *die*". As for the guilt you feel, you need to learn to forgive yourself. Trust me you will be thankful for it. Forgive yourself and in the long, or end of the run, you will be happy. I dont want to give you too much information as it may doom you, however being fairly experienced in AP can almost totally prevent the doom I speak about. I mean I could tell you but its your choice really

I certainly do want to know more, send me a pm.
Now, as far as forgiving yourself goes that's one of those things that's a million times easier said than done. Hell, just trying to forgive myself makes me feel more guilty than I already do...

What do you mean by this?
Never heard that phrase before on tv? :p Ill tell you: Its something that you may or may not see after death. If you see it, then dont go in, it is widely believed to force the reincarnation cycle to happen, causing you to lose your memories of your last life.

Hello everyone. I dont know if this is allowed but here i go: so there is a thing called astral projection. It can be trained by anyone, anywhere, and its only limiting factors are fear. Now what astral projection is, is the ability to move oneself out of the body, to convert to a spiritual form. This form is typcially blue, and allows you to break through the first limiting barrier: the physical realm. Now ik many of you will probably call bs and thats fine. However have you ever come to wonder exactly WHY things like dragons came up all around the world, even though certain nations never even had contact with eachother prior to the invention of dragons? Just look at europe and asia. They both mention dragons existance, yet dragons have never physically existed. This is because astral projection was unlocked between these 2 nations, allowing the projectors to go into realms and explore what they couldnt even have imagined at first. We can assume our standard european dragon (4 legs, 2 wings, long neck, puffed chest) was the dragon discovered by the euro projectors. Same with the chinese dragon (snake bodies, noodle mustache, etc).

Now, I dont know if this post has broken rules or not, but im truly sorry if it has and its ok if mods want to delete this post, however I dont want to overstep but there is a thing such as astral sex, and the ability to form bonds with dieties or spirits. For example sucubi or incubi, however dont summon those if you arent experienced.

What this topic is for is to hopefully help those who seem depressed by their sexuality, to contact their spirit guides/attachments or whatever you call them, and ask them for help, advice, and wisdom. I want those people to not feel alone and i believe this would be a good introduction into the community if it is introduced properly, and not messed around with.

That is all. Mods, admins, if you feel this post does not belong, do feel the need to warn me, i understand if its removed. Thats is all, good luck in your own journey's, everybody!

Metaphysics isnt a censored topic. Carry on.

Hmm... spirit guides? If they do exist how would you know if they're trustworthy?
Well, they are responsible for guiding you and answering things as best they can. You can even collect spirit guides with you if some spirits are willing to accept looking after you until your deathdate

Don't like the idea of being guided by beings I know nothing about, but then again that happens in life too haha

Don't like the idea of being guided by beings I know nothing about, but then again that happens in life too haha
Lmao, its ok i mean i understand where you are coming from. Jw what makes you have trust problems like this? Bc spirit guides are pretty much meant for your growth and they are responsible for it and nothing else. Beware tho spirit guides do have personalities so yes, they are responsible for you but some mayb be dickish about it and act pompus (since most of them are angels) and some will be happy to answer anything you ask. Really just depends. But even then, you might have 1 guide following you or you might have 30 depending on if you interested enough entities into pretty much bonding their soul with you for the next 30 to 70 years (since they probably can estimate how old you are based on looks, and probably wouldnt mind bonding themselves with you until your 90) Then again, I dont know how it works so maybe you have to let them bond to you? I'm still more new to the entity things but I know I will probably search for a succubi to help me out with ahem, "urges"

I'm just curious, has anyone here actually projected astrally?
Well, i already told u in dm that i havent xd

HOWEVER, something i have recently learned from a group on discord I joined is that if a succubi is powerful enough they can literally yeet your soul out of your body if you want them to help you with an astral experience. Ive also heard some guides dont mind doing that either but the guides are so restricted to rules that they kind of become obsessed with the personal growth things involved with AP, whereas if a succubus is able to, and/or wants to, they can straight pull you out since they dont follow these rules or moral guidelines. They truly are waifu material <3

Lmao, its ok i mean i understand where you are coming from. Jw what makes you have trust problems like this? Bc spirit guides are pretty much meant for your growth and they are responsible for it and nothing else. Beware tho spirit guides do have personalities so yes, they are responsible for you but some mayb be dickish about it and act pompus (since most of them are angels) and some will be happy to answer anything you ask. Really just depends. But even then, you might have 1 guide following you or you might have 30 depending on if you interested enough entities into pretty much bonding their soul with you for the next 30 to 70 years (since they probably can estimate how old you are based on looks, and probably wouldnt mind bonding themselves with you until your 90) Then again, I dont know how it works so maybe you have to let them bond to you? I'm still more new to the entity things but I know I will probably search for a succubi to help me out with ahem, "urges"

I've never trusted anyone THAT much. Probably won't unless I have a brick fall on my head or something like that. Besides I've been grown for at LEAST one decade ;)

Hmm... spirit guides? If they do exist how would you know if they're trustworthy?
You have to trust yourself and know your self first. Spirit guides are meant to be like advisors, they give you information but you have to use it properly and also be ready for the answers. A spirit guide should never try to telly you what to do or which direction to go they merely help you find anwers especially for things that are not letting you progress. At least that is the intent behind the concept of them. If something is trying to make you go a particular direction or trying to control you and make you do things then it would not be considered a spirit guide and should not be listened to. Assuming the idea of spirits is a reality.

You have to trust yourself and know your self first. Spirit guides are meant to be like advisors, they give you information but you have to use it properly and also be ready for the answers. A spirit guide should never try to telly you what to do or which direction to go they merely help you find anwers especially for things that are not letting you progress. At least that is the intent behind the concept of them. If something is trying to make you go a particular direction or trying to control you and make you do things then it would not be considered a spirit guide and should not be listened to. Assuming the idea of spirits is a reality.
Well, what does this "knowing yourself" thing mean? I know myself as I am but is there something I'm missing?

Well, what does this "knowing yourself" thing mean? I know myself as I am but is there something I'm missing?
Possibly, that is how sometimes we get blindsided.
However knowing ones self is a lot about knowing your boundaries. I stand for this ..... I will not do this..... I like..... I dislike......
And these things can change because people change but there are things that are just us. In this if what we think is a spirit guide is telling someone something they should evaluate if it is something that fits with who they are and if it is not is it reasonably and helpful. Will it harm yourself or others and are you okay with and if so should you be. Often a large part of a spiritual journey is learning about yourself and things you did not realize existed in you but these things must always stay true to who you are, even if you decide to change things the change should be in a way that you change.
And never, never blindly fallow any ones instructions spirit or otherwise. A true spiritual journey is rooted in questioning and a good spirit guide would encourage questioning even of that spirits guidance and if they are true they know you will discover that.
Again this is if such things exist. :)

Possibly, that is how sometimes we get blindsided.
However knowing ones self is a lot about knowing your boundaries. I stand for this ..... I will not do this..... I like..... I dislike......
And these things can change because people change but there are things that are just us. In this if what we think is a spirit guide is telling someone something they should evaluate if it is something that fits with who they are and if it is not is it reasonably and helpful. Will it harm yourself or others and are you okay with and if so should you be. Often a large part of a spiritual journey is learning about yourself and things you did not realize existed in you but these things must always stay true to who you are, even if you decide to change things the change should be in a way that you change.
And never, never blindly fallow any ones instructions spirit or otherwise. A true spiritual journey is rooted in questioning and a good spirit guide would encourage questioning even of that spirits guidance and if they are true they know you will discover that.
Again this is if such things exist. :)
While I do "believe" these things exist, I don't look at it as "spiritual" or "mystical". I look at it as metaphysical, things that exist in other dimensions. Quantum physics is where it's at, the 4th dimension all the way to the 10th. Although science is nowhere near the level of understanding such things just yet, wait until Quantum computers show up. It'll change everything.

While I do "believe" these things exist, I don't look at it as "spiritual" or "mystical". I look at it as metaphysical, things that exist in other dimensions. Quantum physics is where it's at, the 4th dimension all the way to the 10th. Although science is nowhere near the level of understanding such things just yet, wait until Quantum computers show up. It'll change everything.
Oh no yeah i call it spiritual when in all reality its just your inner energy exiting your body to another dimension. Its really nothing too hard to understamd yet its treated as magic when it is actually quite scientific

Oh no yeah i call it spiritual when in all reality its just your inner energy exiting your body to another dimension. Its really nothing too hard to understamd yet its treated as magic when it is actually quite scientific
I don't really see its your inner energy leaving your body as the dimensions permeate each other.

The "astral" realm does exist, but that's just a pseudo-spiritual name for it. It's appropriate name is the quantum dimension or 4th dimension. IDK what z nation is so I'll have to look that up.

The "astral" realm does exist, but that's just a pseudo-spiritual name for it. It's appropriate name is the quantum dimension or 4th dimension. IDK what z nation is so I'll have to look that up.
Haha I beilive in the fates and that's about it.

It's a zombie tv show silly. But good. I reccomend it. It gets weird though

Back