Asking for advice on possible purchase

I consider buying one of the two articles below. Can anyone say sth about whether the product seems okay? And perhaps also comment on how I may get along with these. I am absolutely unexperienced in anal sex but think about getting my own male ponies in a year or two depending on fulfilling the necessary requirements (ppl who can take care of them when I am sick and how to establish a safe food basis).

Unfortunately the page has no English version:

Save up and by bad dragon or similar competition company

Not only for safe reasons, the feel of the toy is better.

You get what you pay for in the toy world..watch bad dragons inventory for flops..cheapest way to start (they do drops Wednesday and Fridays) sign up for their emails and they always say a time drop...gotta be quick!

Thanks for your advice. I will think about it and decide later. Atm I feel like I don't have enough time to gather more information but I won't buy any of the two articles mentioned above.

Thanks for your advice. I will think about it and decide later. Atm I feel like I don't have enough time to gather more information but I won't buy any of the two articles mentioned above.
Vinyl toys smell like a new shower curtain, and will burn you. Especially anally. Stay away from them for sure. Silicone is the way to go. I own 2 bad dragon chance dildos (horse) and absolutely love them. They are worth the extra money.

Back