Around Frisco TX

Sol

Lurker
New to the site, figured I’d start here. 26, in TX, gay. Into pup play/furries, watersports, scent play and whatnot but have always had a taste for something more.. Over the last year, I’ve started watching more and more beast vids. Went from ‘oh I could never do that’ to ‘I NEED that’
Would love to bottom and have my hole pumped to the brim with his pups. Have wanted to taste it, too. Mostly here for chatting, now, but am open to playing if we make it that far.

Last edited:
Welcome! You're probably one of the closest people to me I've seen, I'm over by the lake, but unfortunately I don't have a dog of my own.

New to the site, figured I’d start here. 26, in TX, gay. Into pup play/furries, watersports, scent play and whatnot but have always had a taste for something more.. Over the last year, I’ve started watching more and more beast vids. Went from ‘oh I could never do that’ to ‘I NEED that’
Would love to bottom and have my hole pumped to the brim with his pups. Have wanted to taste it, too. Mostly here for chatting, now, but am open to playing if we make it that far.
Hey man welcome! I just joined do have some expwhen I was younger, and looking to explore more and have fun! Live in Dallas so if you ever want to chat let me know!

Back