Are you so used to animal dick...

I don't think that can happen? I don't know what you think we feel down there but I can't feel a dick's every corner. It's not a scanner I can't blueprint your dick.
Sex with a dog's penis is different than from a human but I don't think you can get to the point where one feels weird over the other. Unless you mean the swelling of the knot, sometimes you might expect a swell unconsciously but it's something your mind immediately goes "oh, right, human!"

So, short answer... No?

I feel like I phrased the question too bluntly/phallically that intended, while yes i'm talking about difference physically... i'm also talking about the way we have sex which differs... IE: As Davinia points out... expecting a knot.

What i'm meaning is to the average person sex with a canine is "different" to human sex... in some ways "weird" or "foreign" to their regular sexual experience. Now there's a fair few people who are "Zoo exclusive" is there a point where that reverses and the "human on human" sex becomes the thing that feels "weird."

Yeah, It's a strange question. I'm a strange guy.

The way the mind works, i bet it can be considered possible. We are creatures of habit and sex with an animal i would imagine would have less thoughts and hang ups to worry about. Theoreticly the buildup to and mind games in human sex could become strange. Communication is something to re-introduce into the mind when switching back to a human... I don't know from experidnce though... this is only my mind theorizing here...

I've been exclussive for all my sexually active lifetime so far, I love canines and everything about them. Yet, this has never happened. Even if besides of certain exceptions I am not all that much attracted to humans, I still can admire hot body, male or female, and human penis is quite sexy too.

Ok, maybe I was a bit trite. I apologize, @rapitis . I have never noticed that it feels weird to have sex with a male human. I am not a fan but it does happen sometimes. I would know the difference, if I am to analyze it, from how it was happening more than anything. The knot doesn't make its presence felt (pun) immediately, but no guy I know is covered in that much hair! Or fucks me like they do! I can't say I have noticed that their cocks feel any different other than the obvious difference. I have never had a horse cock in me but I can't imagine it feels anything like a human male.

Back