Are you french kissing your fur friend ?

Maniak

Lurker
Are you people french kissing your partner whenever you have 'fun' with them ? If yes, how does it feel or tastes like ? How was your first time doing it ? Anyway, the more detailed the better, pics or vids are welcome :p

I love that it's like being forcefully face fucked by a wet scrubby kitchen sponge . And the tast varies depending on what she/he ate. Like the bit of alliteration there. Ahum there's been several times that I've had my mouth licked raw as I'm jurking a boy off or fingering a girl's puss it just feels right.

I love that it's like being forcefully face fucked by a wet scrubby kitchen sponge . And the tast varies depending on what she/he ate. Like the bit of alliteration there. Ahum there's been several times that I've had my mouth licked raw as I'm jurking a boy off or fingering a girl's puss it just feels right.
Oh wow, very interesting! With what animal did you do this if i may ask?

Dogs I don't have access to much else but they are so passionate about it and it builds so quickly. Especially with male dogs I was with a golden for a little while we never got the chance to try anything more than that. He would get a hard on just from the stimulation of making out which usually lead to me giving him a hand job and him licking me off. Out side of that we were really great friends and didn't ask much of each other.

Dogs I don't have access to much else but they are so passionate about it and it builds so quickly. Especially with male dogs I was with a golden for a little while we never got the chance to try anything more than that. He would get a hard on just from the stimulation of making out which usually lead to me giving him a hand job and him licking me off. Out side of that we were really great friends and didn't ask much of each other.
Thank you for sharing that !

Of course. They always feel so... forceful. Just letting them slobber over and lick out the inside of my mouth as much as they want is such a lovely bit of submission for me. Taste kinda depends. It gets me soooo hard...

Reactions: Liz
I've never done this just cuz I'm kinda germaphobic about it, and the smell/dog breath taste has always put me off. That being said... Ideas on stuff to feed them so it ends up being fun?~

I've never done this just cuz I'm kinda germaphobic about it, and the smell/dog breath taste has always put me off. That being said... Ideas on stuff to feed them so it ends up being fun?~
Yeah i definitely understand that haha. But yes, the idea is pretty fun right

Yeah I do and I love it! It really builds a connection between me and him!

Back